• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who's to blame?

S-noWonder

I am sorry to say, all this is our own damn fault. It started with seat belt laws, then helmets. All in the name of "for your own good". Ever since our freedoms have been slowly and sometimes quickly taken away.

Now "they" are shooting for more control over children, and adults. Teaching children about things they aren't even thinking about yet. Indoctrinating them into a lifestyle that shouldn't even be on their minds. They are children, learning to read, do math, socialize. Not wondering which positions to have sex in.

We have hordes of people tearing things up, harming others. I just saw a video of an old man in a wheel chair being treated so horribly, it makes me wonder what the parents did to these kids? They are like wild animals. I also read about them beating of an old woman for wearing a MAGA hat. Is there some kind of twisted honor in that?

I grew up in the 60s and 70s. Things changed a lot in those decades, but never did I see so much hate like I do now. It is hate that drives the machine. Not logic, tolerance or need. Just hate. We have a whole party that does nothing to help "the people" who voted them in. All they do is attack the president. There are actually people that see this as heroic.

We have rights still and it's time to stand up and use them. There are masses gathered at the state capital protesting the laws that require an incredible amount of vaccinations for children. More in the first 6 months than my children had in a life time. How can it be mandatory when so many are being permanently damaged. I read the articles and they say the percentage is within the "standards". No child should be harmed. The vaccines aren't right for all. Do the math, do the homework. We have the technology to test for allergic reaction issues before they happen. If people are being harmed, the science isn't done yet. It isn't about the money machine, it is about human life.

We have fools in office. Uneducated fools. We have terrorists in office, trying to force their agenda on the American people. And folks stand idly by in an effort to be tolerant.

It is time to step away from the mainstream. Time to keep your circle close, look out for those you love. Teach your children, be a parent, question what they are learning, explain to them the right and wrong of it. Home school if you can, or do damage control if you can't. The wicked are winning. We need to find the guys in the white hats. And if you can't find them, be them.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I am sorry to say, all this is our own damn fault. It started with seat belt laws, then helmets. All in the name of "for your own good". Ever since our freedoms have been slowly and sometimes quickly taken away.

Now "they" are shooting for more control over children, and adults. Teaching children about things they aren't even thinking about yet. Indoctrinating them into a lifestyle that shouldn't even be on their minds. They are children, learning to read, do math, socialize. Not wondering which positions to have sex in.

We have hordes of people tearing things up, harming others. I just saw a video of an old man in a wheel chair being treated so horribly, it makes me wonder what the parents did to these kids? They are like wild animals. I also read about them beating of an old woman for wearing a MAGA hat. Is there some kind of twisted honor in that?

I grew up in the 60s and 70s. Things changed a lot in those decades, but never did I see so much hate like I do now. It is hate that drives the machine. Not logic, tolerance or need. Just hate. We have a whole party that does nothing to help "the people" who voted them in. All they do is attack the president. There are actually people that see this as heroic.

We have rights still and it's time to stand up and use them. There are masses gathered at the state capital protesting the laws that require an incredible amount of vaccinations for children. More in the first 6 months than my children had in a life time. How can it be mandatory when so many are being permanently damaged. I read the articles and they say the percentage is within the "standards". No child should be harmed. The vaccines aren't right for all. Do the math, do the homework. We have the technology to test for allergic reaction issues before they happen. If people are being harmed, the science isn't done yet. It isn't about the money machine, it is about human life.

We have fools in office. Uneducated fools. We have terrorists in office, trying to force their agenda on the American people. And folks stand idly by in an effort to be tolerant.

It is time to step away from the mainstream. Time to keep your circle close, look out for those you love. Teach your children, be a parent, question what they are learning, explain to them the right and wrong of it. Home school if you can, or do damage control if you can't. The wicked are winning. We need to find the guys in the white hats. And if you can't find them, be them.

I think the reason the left has taken such an abrupt turn to the left is because of Brexit, Trump, Putin and others that are breaking with the one world government program that the UN has in store for everyone first Agenda 21 now agenda 30 If you don't know about this go to the UN website and read about it, SCAREY Our Dim politicians that have been on the money train and some republicans all progressives are having their markers called in by the globalists. In the 1960's we saw something like what is going on today with almost the same playbook they indoctrinated the youth ( then it was the Hippies and the theme was the Vietnam war ) today its the millennials and the theme is global warming and gun violence . The Communists always come in with money helping the victomized underclass ( thats what their told ) supporting elections ( George Soros ) Omar , AOC and the other muslim I can't think of her name. When they finally get the job done your all equal at the bottom with no chance of upward mobility ruled by elitists forever. Think about it if any of these candidates on the left win what would happen. 70-90% income tax to pay for their crazy programs and a wide open border. Everyone who has worked for what they have would lose everything not paid for instantly then the rest of it would go with wealth taxes and if you survived that with a couple dollars their is the estate tax to take care of that. Marty