• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New member Introduction

Hello! name is Terry alias (humpmaster)
Just registered to the site and not much with forums but a buddy of mine just bought his own 1970 Thiokol Spyrte 1202-b and I am trying to find out info about them as I will be going with him and driving the machine to his cabin on the buffalo hump in IDAHO about 8000 ft and anywhere from 10-20 feet of snow on top.
I have about 25+ years in the mechanic and auto repair business and working for a Massey Ferguson tractor dealer, for the last few years have been unemployed, I own a tucker snow groomer, a 1985 1742 (big dog) me,wt,lt, v6 cummins turbo, with an 8 way U blade, I purchased mine from Dan Dressler of sno-tack inc whom now works for tucker, I used it to plow to his cabin, but moved it away when the fire came through years ago and have never taken it back to my cabin but now have it in Washington Anatone blue mountains area at my sisters and use it to plow there road every winter, but is tearing it up playing bulldozer!
I am 49, married for 23 years, june 5th and two boys, both graduated and the youngest just got his first real job! Oreily auto parts! I ride an older 87 Yamahahahahaha exciter with a 96 vmax 600 transplant and all electronic carb's (smart carb's) have been running it for 23 years without a hickup from the motor, built it myself of course, been going to the hump all my life and own property on crooked river Idaho but live in Clarkston wa. the same sex marriage, dope smoken fag state! ugggghhh ya it's ever green now!
Anti government, anti politics, I care about our preservation of the forest and animals, I am not real religious but I do have faith and HE has always been there for me and always will be!
Here are a couple of my web pages I built, you can check out more photos of my doings on these sites if interested.

http://www.ipernity.com/home/9625
http://stumpbusters.contractspot.com/

looking to find information, friends, services, etc.. pertaining to the thiokol's tuckers and snow cats in general, (just love these machines) I rode in my first pb when I was 14, 19' blade and 13' tracks to the hump with Roger Williams Of elk City Idaho, 1/2 way back he stopped and said you drive! I have been hooked every since! and dreamed as I was growing up of owning my own machine! and Like I said he is always there for me, and my dream came true! not without allot of money,blood sweat and tears, but I prevailed.
Anyway just wanted to give my intro and say hi to everybody!
I also have a manasury of parts for the tucker, set of carriers, 5/8 steering plates, some used/new belting, bearings, liethner boggie wheels new in the drums, pumps, valves etc.. looking for parts? email me I might have what you need.
also a few pic's of my buddy's Thiokol and my Tucker, enjoy and always be safe!
cccccyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa! humpmaster out!

Attachments

• P6150001.jpg
    P6150001.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 146
  • P6150002.jpg
    P6150002.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 152
  • P6150006.jpg
    P6150006.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 146
  • P6150009.jpg
    P6150009.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 148
  • P6150003.jpg
    P6150003.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMAG0526.jpg
    IMAG0526.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 143

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome I recognize the overdrive conversion on the sprite I'm planning on doing the same thing with my 2100 a backwards facing np 205 divorced transfer case should give me a top speed of around 20 mph empty.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm still wondering how Galvatron became Spock? Vulcan mind meld? That's what I get for being away for awhile

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still wondering how Galvatron became Spock? Vulcan mind meld? That's what I get for being away for awhile

The Galvatron was severely damaged when Captain Kames T. Jirk tried to beam it aboard the Starship Exitprise. Spock is just
filling in until they can get a scrooch-threaded Theerdle from the Klingons to fix it.