• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who got the Freighter?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
family freighter photo

Attachments

• tkr267.jpg
    tkr267.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 684

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last night I had a dream where I died and went to Medford. I woke up this morning and found a white ghost in my yard.

Attachments

• DSCN2275.jpg
    DSCN2275.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCN2279.jpg
    DSCN2279.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 564

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Whew, that was close, had Pinkerton on standby for the long week end
Happy Thanksgiving! :flowers:

Pinkerton? by arming the security, I thought you meant you put the clip in and set the safety to the (my sh!t is safe position).....

Got to love that Suburban!!

Mike

jask

".... HONEST! it followed me home!!..... "

love the trailer mods, I had to do something similar so I could use my trailer to pull out our dock for the winter.

oh yeah, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!! :)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

love the trailer mods, I had to do something similar so I could use my trailer to pull out our dock for the winter.

really it followed you home, that line is so over used, think anyone will believe you? remember it all started with one! and then you are running a home for stray cats, a regular humane society you are.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

The trailer originally had two axles and was designed for hauling a back hoe behind a dump truck, lots of weight on the truck = lighter axle cap. on trailer. First mod was to add the third front axle and then ditch the CA mobile home wheels with 14.5 junk tires that you could only buy. Then trailer got widened to 8' 6".

I don't even have to lie any more when coming home, my wife has given up on me and comes out with a bowl of warm milk every time. So far, she does not throw it at me, it is for the homeless cat.

Attachments

• DSCN2280.jpg
    DSCN2280.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 479
  • DSCN2291.jpg
    DSCN2291.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 476
  • RNR Peter Fuchs # 2.jpg
    RNR Peter Fuchs # 2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 471

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Also added fold down aluminum ramps and use 19.5 rims and tires, beats the heck out of 16 or 16.5s for weight hauling and mileage. Tow hitch has adjustable height 2 5/16 and pintal hitch when pulled behind dump truck. Both stay in position so no changing required when using different pullers.

jask

DUDE!! you have one of THE most famous snow machines of all time in your garage and we are talking about trailers ....
this is an awesome forum. looking forward to Timberline SO much!!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the poster is coming down and work has begun!

Attachments

• DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 432

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Removing the poster would only slow down production or force a work stoppage! So, no need for that crazy talk!

On another note, would it be possible to snap a pic of the poster on the wall in the first picture above with the Tucker styles?

David

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Removing the poster would only slow down production or force a work stoppage! So, no need for that crazy talk!

On another note, would it be possible to snap a pic of the poster on the wall in the first picture above with the Tucker styles?

David

Here you go David.

Attachments

• Sno-Cat broc. 1950.jpg
    Sno-Cat broc. 1950.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 594

jask

Thank you, I was admiring that as well!

and as for the "other" poster.... everyone needs an Angel overseeing the shop!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Very cool. So what's the plans for this historic cat? Restoration or preservation? Personally I like the rustic historic look to the exterior.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
fyi, the orange twin turbo tucker hunter has headed out again, think no tucker is safe this time.

Crap, here we go again!, man the battle stations, turn on the radar, fire up the smoke screens. Put the pictures of the kristys in all the windows. For sure they
Will drive right on by. :whistling:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and that is what the last guy did, and here to tell you, it did NOT work:brows: the orange twin turbo tucker hunter always gets his tucker.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
and that is what the last guy did, and here to tell you, it did NOT work:brows: the orange twin turbo tucker hunter always gets his tucker.

Plan B, Lower all the Tucker's into the old missile silos. Cover with bull manure.
And I'm telling you thats not bull shit:yum: