• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Minnesota Hello!

Mixology

Hi! I've been searching for a forum that covers all sorts of topics and this one sure seems to fit that bill! I've done a little bit of looking around and ya'll seem like a fun group. :)

A little about myself...I have a sarcastic sense of humor which sometimes rubs people the wrong way. I will try to suppress that until you get to know me. :biggrin: I work in a benefits call center. I'm in a long distance relationship at the moment. My love lives in Texas and I am hoping to move there in the next year or so.

I love anything "internet" related, games, news, entertainment. I love to discuss all sorts of topics. I mostly watch the Investigation Discovery channel or HGTV. I'm an avid Big Brother fan so I'm hoping there are at least a few fans here that watch that too.

I have two grown children that have moved out on their own and no grandchildren yet. :(

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome. By now you know that this is a nut house.

Who you callin a nut ?:unsure:

I am a sensitive guy ...... with feelings .......

Ok LOL ! That's all I got . Back to the nut cases :w00t2:

OH yea ... WELCOME !!!!

Leni

You nuts know who you are. As I said before welcome. There are only a few gals here. We can hold our own against all of these guys but having anothe gal on the site is very welcome.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You nuts know who you are. As I said before welcome. There are only a few gals here. We can hold our own against all of these guys but having anothe gal on the site is very welcome.

Hey !!!! I love women . I might be "part woman" trapped in a mans body... :brows:.
OK ..... I agree ..... :flowers:

A few good ladies "input" is a good thing as long as you all don't start harpin on me about taking out the trash .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi there, and welcome to forumsforums. I'm glad you found us. :thumb:

From your member name I'm guessing you know how to mix a drink or two. Feel free to share your favs anytime....or post on anything else you feel like chatting about. We are always ready for new topics. :D

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Leni

as long as you all don't start harpin on me about taking out the trash .

I'll take out the trash as soon as you fix that darn fence. :brows:

Mixology

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I feel like I may have ventured into the lion's den. Glad that I am helping to balance out the male testosterone. ;)

Doc: Nope, I have NO idea how to mix drinks. I do know I like to drink though. Box wine mostly, lol..More for your money and less trips to the liquor store!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I feel like I may have ventured into the lion's den. Glad that I am helping to balance out the male testosterone. ;)

Doc: Nope, I have NO idea how to mix drinks. I do know I like to drink though. Box wine mostly, lol..More for your money and less trips to the liquor store!

Box Wine= Super headache for me .:doh:
Down in Bocas Del Toro ,Panama there is a local concoction called "SECO". About a 100 proof . Super cheap at about $5 a bottle . Smooth as silk going down . Mixes perfect with any fruit juice .

Will take your head off when you wake up the next morning !!!!:w00t2:
Worst hangover I ever had and I only had 2 drinks !!!:w00t2:

Mixology

I think I'm past the stage of spending the evening in the bathroom! My fun days are over but yes, box wine does give you a bit of a headache in the morning. :)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm late to the party (as usual) but welcome to the forum!

Being late, I have some catching up to do. Where's the bar?