• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello

Naiwen

New here. So I'm 26 years old, living in Canada, hey everyone, please welcome me! I'm looking forward to chatting with you all here!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome . Enjoy the site . We have a few young ladies here as members . Also quite a few old geezers who like to complain about most anything , like me .

So what part of Canada is called home ?

Hobbies or likes ??

We have many sections here to talk about most anything . Have fun .:smile:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
:biggrin: Hi nice to meet you I'm one of the nice people here - not to say that other's aren't nice ;)

just having some fun :yum: I hope you do too

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I will say this has to be an interesting story, as to how some one who is Chinese found their way to Canada.

Leni

Lots of Chinese here. They were brought in to build the Transcontinental railroad.

Nice to meet you. I am one of the few ladies here. It will be nice to have another one. These old geezers are pretty nice but we do have to keep them in line. (Wonder how long before I get a reaction to that one?)

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Lots of Chinese here. They were brought in to build the Transcontinental railroad.

Nice to meet you. I am one of the few ladies here. It will be nice to have another one. These old geezers are pretty nice but we do have to keep them in line. (Wonder how long before I get a reaction to that one?)
you expect that in this country as we are famous for being a melting pot it also appears that Canada is to. we had a geologist here from Canada who was also from the south pacific, as I remember right the Philippines. immigration to country's other than ours is just something you never think about.
the strangest thing is how many Koreans you find in the villages in bush Alaska.

Kane

Old geezers? How did you ever pick FF? Besides snow machines, that's all there is on FF. Old geezers.

So accept any advice on dating with extreme suspicion and caution.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. Pretty nice here. The cake is to die for! so are the soft drinks. They are right, there are some nice "old geezers" on here. Don't know how many females or males, not something I'm interested in. I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated. Have FUN!

God bless,
Tony

Leni

Old geezers? How did you ever pick FF? Besides snow machines, that's all there is on FF. Old geezers.

So accept any advice on dating with extreme suspicion and caution.

Well a friend told me to come here. He's still a friend in spite of this. I'm going to be 71 at the end of this month and married for 48 years. I thankfully do not need that kind of advise. However I do know to ask someone else for advise on that topic if I ever need it. :biggrin: