• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Here

daral

Hi All,

I am new in this community and found this forum in google search. I find it fine as it includes all topics to talk and meet new people.

Thanks

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is the obligatory caveat about the grumpy old men? Someone better fess up before this child thinks this is a nice place where liberal ideas are embraced.:doh: The writing sounds like a foreigner. I got a shiny nickle that says this was just another drive by. Wait for the signature link for offshore meds or customer service reps. "Allo! My name us Suzy."

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Welcome aboard from someone else who just found the "ship"! Hope ya find what you be lookin for here. So far for me, a decent group of individuals!

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome what are your interest's ff covers a wide spectrum fom snow cats and m/v' to political stuff.

Kane

Welcome, daral.

Hopefully you've got some liberal leanings, because these conservative SOB's can be hard to take, especially later in the day after they've been drinking.

Lean forward. Post often.