• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Arrogance Of Authority

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Arrogance of Authority[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there," as he points out the location.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Look Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he pulls out his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence yells at the top of his lungs.....

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Your badge. Show him your BADGE !"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• DEA Officer.jpg
    DEA Officer.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,798
  • DEA Bull.jpg
    DEA Bull.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,804

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That was funny but I think that it may open a whole can of worms. :biggrin::biggrin:

If it doesn't, I'll weigh in with my anecdote about the census taker and me. :doh:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that bull would do more to slow illegals coming over the border than our government does.:clap:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
[FONT=&quot]A western man was moving his livestock to a remote pasture in Wyoming when suddenly a brand new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud toward him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, YSL tie and Ray Ban sunglasses leans out of the window and asks, "If I tell you exactly how many cows you have, will you give me a calf?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The westerner looks at the man, who is obviously an East Coast yuppie, then looks at his grazing animals and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The yuppie parks his car, whips out his notebook computer, connects it to his cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet where he calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his location. He feeds that data to another NASA satellite which scans the area in an ultra-high resolution photo. The young man then opens the digital photo in Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility located in Germany. Within seconds, he receives an e-mail on his PDA that the image has been processed and the data stored.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He then accesses an SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with hundreds of complex formulas. He uploads all of this data via an e-mail and, after a few minutes, receives a response. Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized laser printer and turns to the westerner and states, "You have exactly 1,586 cows."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That's right! Well, I guess you win." [FONT=&quot]He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on, amused as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then he says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give my animal back?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The young man thinks about it for a second and replies, "Okay, why not?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You're a Congressman."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow! That's correct,"[FONT=&quot] answers the yuppie. "But how did you guess that?"[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No guessing required. You showed up here even though nobody called you... you want to get paid for an answer I already know to a question I never asked, and... you don't know shit about my business... these are sheep, not cows.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Now, give me back my dog!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]