• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy

Hiram2005

New here. Name is Jim. Central Indiana and recently retired from the state of Indiana after 31+ years. I am into guns and shooting, have had a carry permit since I was 18. Also getting back into fishing after a long hiatus.
Spend a lot of time mowing my yard since I've moved into a new home with 3 acres. Got corn and bean fields all around me, and it's QUIET out here. Love it!:smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Pirate girl, yes I am since I don't have to go to work now. lol. How are you?

I'm good, thank you.
I tend to log on around 11 after I get home from work, I am a nurse, and act a fool most times, but I think you'll like us, you'll like it here, you'll become just as addicted as the rest of us.
We're a good bunch of people and are like family. :smile:
If you like guns, this is the place!

Have fun and post often.

Hiram2005

Thanks for the welcome! I'm really used to working nights so it may take a long time to get this out of my system. Then again, do I want to do that? I am a night owl for sure. This place looks really interesting, lots of different topics we can discuss.:ermm:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the welcome! I'm really used to working nights so it may take a long time to get this out of my system. Then again, do I want to do that? I am a night owl for sure. This place looks really interesting, lots of different topics we can discuss.:ermm:
Just jump in.
:D

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy & Welcome Jim , in case you haven,t noticed we like pictures too :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF, Jim. There are a few sane people around here (like me and PG and Doc and I think one mod), but just be careful of the rest of them. Some have some real issues, and are delusional in their thought process. If you humor them, they're usually non-combative. Other than that, the place is just fine.:whistling::whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Jim, welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us and decided to join up.
What type of guns do you have? What is your favorite CC weapon?

Enjoy and post often! :thumb: :D

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
hello and welcome! i am pretty sane and quiet around here. i do my best to stay outta trouble :shifty:

you will enjoy it here. be sure to stop in on the last friday of every month. we have a lil online get together and its quite fun. lots of great people here i am sure you will enjoy yourself!

Lia

Banned
Hi Hiram/Jim, wlecome. I'm fairly new here also, but I can tell you that you'll get a warm welcome and there's a whole heap of friendly folk here. I don't know a darned thing about guns, farming, tractors or being snowed under, I'm an Artist. I just stumbled on the site and like the sound of the folk, enjoyed reading the threads, plus I've got a thing about ginormous trucks and vehicles, military aircraft etc; and so I joined up. I know you won't regret it, people here are super nice. Enjoy! :smile: