• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Dinner is really simple,potato salad,steak,tomatoes and this cheddar cheese is super strong with a kicking little crunch.

Attachments

• DSC_0198.JPG
    DSC_0198.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 63

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
went to a local place for fish fry and salad bar. brought half of mine home in a box for tomorrow.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I baked some chicken thighs, then basted them toward the end and sprinkled with curry powder.
Cuke and onion salad on the side.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Mashed potatoes with cod cooked in a parsley sauce topped with cracked black pepper.

Attachments

• DSC_0197.JPG
    DSC_0197.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 58

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Broccoli-Cauliflower Casserole From Pioneer Woman and a tossed salad. DD#1 spent the day here to study for a project management certification exam she's taking on Tuesday. She's been studying for 11 hours, and just went back to the books after we ate. With no kids around she's getting a lot accomplished.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A leftover concoction;
I made chicken lettuce wraps, with the chicken thigh meat pulled off, some of the cuke and onion salad drained, then added sesame ginger dressing.
It made 4 good sized ones.

Umberto

That reminds me I have lutefisk in the freezer needs steaming.

No fish pie for me but did have a Founder's Pie at The Rock.

IMG_5215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Umberto

Last night was burgers and brats with alder for smoke. This is called the Sheboygan and was too big to get a proper bite so took the brat off to the side. The fries are Alexi and highly recommend them.

IMG_5228.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I went fishing in the freezer and made some Gorton's crunchy fillets and a baked sweet tater with butter and garlic/parsley seasoning.
Tasty!

Tonight I have no clue.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Split a fillet with Mama and made some redskins with onions & peppers in bacon fat. Corn & Mama's great salad.

Attachments

• Dinner 060115.jpg
    Dinner 060115.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 227

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Father's Day dinner . . . slow smoked ribs, homemade hot potato/bacon salad, my wife's best baked beans, and some homemade peach cobbler for dessert.

Oh, and a short glass of JEFFERSON'S OCEAN Voyage 3, neat, to wash it down.

:clap: :w00t2: :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Which reminds me, Happy Father's Day to all the menz on FF. :biggrin:

Umm, I had a sloppy joe, onion rings and a root beer at A&W lol

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Cioppino and linguini by eldest DD and DS. Mmmmmm! Hummingbird cupcakes with cream cheese frosting by middle DD. Great dinner and gifts from the kiddos.I donated all of my XL shirts to homeless veterans clothing drive, and I got 4 new ones today. But no Gold Toe socks, which I REALLY need. Guess I go shopping tomorrow. :yum:

Attachments

• IMG_3524.jpg
    IMG_3524.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_3525.jpg
    IMG_3525.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 242

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I made honey and garlic glazed pork chops with sliced tomato and baked potato. The recipe called for chicken but I didn't have any so I used pork chops instead. The glaze reminded me of teriyaki sauce.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Lightly grilled salmon (no pesto) in butter with veggies and a nice salad w/creamy italian dressing. Sorry no picture I ate it already....

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
deli & cheese-case items. turkey, & land-o-lakes (shhhh~ Chef would not approve) pepper-cheese/american cheeses. wh. milk. pop. adult beverages.

that weather saps my appetite. oh, well. yearly thing. cold weather makes me hungry~

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
BBQ chicken legs with a sunny broccoli salad. (Broccoli, onions, rasins and sour cream)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
a legume soup TBD. i bought both split peas & lentils, & beef & chix stock, & garlic. & a slab of chip-chop ham that i got cut (gasp) into a thick slab, so as to shred later on.

there is a fest 'goin on-- i hafta see-- i shall return.......

alright-- sounds as tho they're on another stretch as of yet. i'll look later on if they make thier way on over here. i hear bagpipes & song, hm.

as i was saying, soup. i'm makin' soup, & i'll score bread/butter later on. gonna begin its cooking on my range, then transfer to a crockpot. if i make lentils; beef stock & a cheaper cut of beef, to shred. gotta get carrot & celery to wilt, too. think i have an onion & garlic an 'at.

Umberto

I'll grill pork sirloin with a Mexican rub and a black bean salad on the side. There will be pictures tonight.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I got a Farm Stand sandwich from the deli I go to.
Hummus, Roasted red pepper, smoked gouda, spinach, tomato on ciabatta
mmmmmm!

Umberto

I grilled the pork sirloin with the rub but next time will finish them off in foil and apple juice.I wasn't impressed. Maybe the fire was too hot and as a side note the rub could have been hotter.

IMG_5497.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Umberto

Last night I grilled beef short ribs (wished they had more, I got the last package), burgers and beef hot dogs. The ribs were rare and ate them with H.P. Sauce on the side.

IMG_5522.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Meat Plate

IMG_5548.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: