• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I pee off my back porch

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Re: I pee off my back portch

You might be a Redneck if....."if I am drinkin and watchin TV with the wife I will go out the front door and pee off the porch"

:yum: :yum:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter

From a womens point of view. Im jealous!!!!!!!!! I would pee more outside if it wasn't so darn diffcult and cold.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter

its a wee bit harder for women. i almost got frost bite on my butt last time i went while hunting in november.

Glink

Site Supporter

Have you read "How to Sh!t in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art "

Yep, picked it up at "Border Bob's" in International Falls Mn. on the way back from a fishing trip to Lake of the Woods. I read it aloud while she was taking one of her turns to drive. The damn "definition" section had us laughing so hard we about wrecked the truck. If I recall correctly it is written by a women.

Pages are just a bit stiff though, and not too absorbent.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

You might be a Redneck if....."if I am drinkin and watchin TV with the wife I will go out the front door and pee off the porch"

:yum: :yum:

Naw.. it aint RED just a very dark shade of PINK:beer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same

i asked my wife about this subject and she replied "you can pee off anywhere just don't come back":pat:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter

As long as everyone recognizes the distinction between peeing IN a pool and peeing INTO a pool, anywhere else is fair game.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

As long as everyone recognizes the distinction between peeing IN a pool and peeing INTO a pool, anywhere else is fair game.

Does it really matter?? I mean.. that's what chlorine is for right?:yum::yum::yum::yum::moon:

urednecku

Site Supporter

I think piss is supposed to be sterile, at least in the bladder. Any way, it's mostly water, with a little impurities in it. Then it is diluted in many thousands of gallons of more water. (Yep, chlorine, too! ------"Does it really matter?? I mean.. that's what chlorine is for right?:yum::yum::yum::yum::moon: " -----) Pretty diluted, don't ya think? Probably as clean as the water you get drinking out of the glass in you're motel room, & some restraunts I've been in!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

I think piss is supposed to be sterile, at least in the bladder. Any way, it's mostly water, with a little impurities in it. Then it is diluted in many thousands of gallons of more water. (Yep, chlorine, too! ------"Does it really matter?? I mean.. that's what chlorine is for right?:yum::yum::yum::yum::moon: " -----) Pretty diluted, don't ya think? Probably as clean as the water you get drinking out of the glass in you're motel room, & some restraunts I've been in!!

Sad as it is, u r dead on. Urine is sterile when it comes out and actually safe to drink if u r that desperate.:drink:

urednecku

Site Supporter

*bump*
I bet we can get this one started again.
YEP, me and both my boys pee most any-where in the yard we find the 'need' to.
and now, jpr, we DO have a pool, but they boys are told not to pee IN or INTO it!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

I wondered if this thread would ever make a comeback.

Before anyone asks, yes I do, anywhere the need stikes me but I don't have any neighbours to worry about. It drives my wife nuts when I actually leave the house to take a leak. I tell her that I'm conserving water, about 1.6 gallons a flush, I think. I also mark along the fence around my vegetable garden. I'm told it helps deter deer and other critters. Besides, it's a man's God given right.

What is it about women and natural bodily functions. Once when we were out fishing, wy wife (the lady) told me we had to back to shore so she could go to the bathroon. She wasn't amused when I handed her an empty beer can and told her, "Here, hit this". She wasn't too happy about my second suggestion either which was to go jump in the lake. Hell, the fish were biting ... and she wants to leave. Get your priorities straight woman.

urednecku

Site Supporter

I wondered if this thread would ever make a comeback.

Before anyone asks, yes I do, anywhere the need stikes me but I don't have any neighbours to worry about. It drives my wife nuts when I actually leave the house to take a leak. I tell her that I'm conserving water, about 1.6 gallons a flush, I think. I also mark along the fence around my vegetable garden. I'm told it helps deter deer and other critters. Besides, it's a man's God given right.

What is it about women and natural bodily functions. Once when we were out fishing, wy wife (the lady) told me we had to back to shore so she could go to the bathroon. She wasn't amused when I handed her an empty beer can and told her, "Here, hit this". She wasn't too happy about my second suggestion either which was to go jump in the lake. Hell, the fish were biting ... and she wants to leave. Get your priorities straight woman.

That's what I'm saying. Just hang it over the side.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter

and
That's what I'm saying. Just hang it over the side.

This is a womens point of view. I have no problem peeing in the woods, but its not as easy for women. First of all we have to almost take our pants completely off (push them down to our ankles). then when we do pee we have to make sure we don't pee in our pants and make sure the pee does not run into our shoes. Another thing, there is no shaking it off, and drip drying takes way toooooooo long (doesn't work well either).

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

and

This is a womens point of view. I have no problem peeing in the woods, but its not as easy for women. First of all we have to almost take our pants completely off (push them down to our ankles). then when we do pee we have to make sure we don't pee in our pants and make sure the pee does not run into our shoes. Another thing, there is no shaking it off, and drip drying takes way toooooooo long (doesn't work well either).

You know, that's what my wife told me. Since both her knees are messed up she says she can't do it in the woods unless she finds a tree she can hold on to which isn't too difficult in the woods but it's a helluva trick in a boat.

Galvatron

now i want to know how far you can all pee of the porch....feel a competition coming on here:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

chipstractor

I knew I was going to fit in when my 80 year old neighbor told me, "A man's got to be able to take a piss in his own back yard without anyone's permission!"

urednecku

Site Supporter

now i want to know how far you can all pee of the porch....feel a competition coming on here:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

That depends on a lot of things. How high is the porch off the ground, (or roof, or pool, under it), how many beers ya drank with OUT pissing, & how tight ya squeeze the end.

Galvatron

That depends on a lot of things. How high is the porch off the ground, (or roof, or pool, under it), how many beers ya drank with OUT pissing, & how tight ya squeeze the end.

dont forget wind direction and wind speed....pi**ing into the wind can make a right mess :rolf2:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

I may have posted this in this thread already, but the one time princess took off over the road with me she found that I did NOT stop for anything... not even to pee... that's what milk jugs and gatorade bottles are for... so... she has to pee... first time went perfect... she did ok... second time... road was a lil rougher... she pissed all over my sleeper. She was not in the truck long.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

I may have posted this in this thread already, but the one time princess took off over the road with me she found that I did NOT stop for anything... not even to pee... that's what milk jugs and gatorade bottles are for... so... she has to pee... first time went perfect... she did ok... second time... road was a lil rougher... she pissed all over my sleeper. She was not in the truck long.

Now you're what I call a tough travelling companion. :thumb::thumb: