• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello From Tampa

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Reuben. Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us.

Snowcats are way kewl. :thumb: They might work on sand but I suspect sand would sure wear the pieces parts out a whole lot quicker.

Kane

Welcome Rube. Yeah, sno kats are OK. But like you have found out in your old age, living above the 31st parallel makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. BRRRR. WTF are these people thinking?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Am I the only one that finds it odd that a dead cartoonist has signed into FF? :brows: This ought to be good. :yum:

"Welcome, dead guy.":biggrin:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I rewired a 230V 50 amp plug in this AM and it was -13 an hour earlier. No gloves, thankfully no wind either. Wasn't bad at all. Then I sent the rest of the morning loading hopper trailers. You can dress for it if you take a little time.... Besides there are no Democrats out on a morning like this one!!

Welcome to the forum RG!

Regards, Kirk