• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The worst movie I've ever seen was...

battle of los angeles this film is the worst.don.t even bother looking for it.thought it might be as good as DISTRICT 9 witch is quite funny.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I actually kind of liked "The God's Must Be Crazy." I think any of those old Frankie Avalon Beach Party movies *YUCK* are the worst.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My kids absolutely LOVED that film. They giggled all the way through it! They even liked it's sequel.

The Gods must be Crazy is one of the funniest films ever.

British humor and the old Landrover steals the show.

One of the few movies I will watch over and over.

My next favorite bad movie is POPEYE with Robin Williams. I hear a new joke ever time I watch it.

"Use goys should put yours inteligensis tose gethers and reel eyes, use owes me un Apollo-gy."

I Loved grand Torino.

Clint.jpg

The Gods must be Crazy is one of the funniest films ever.

British humor and the old Landrover steals the show.

One of the few movies I will watch over and over.

My next favorite bad movie is POPEYE with Robin Williams. I hear a new joke ever time I watch it.

"Use goys should put yours inteligensis tose gethers and reel eyes, use owes me un Apollo-gy."

I Loved grand Torino.

Clint.jpg

:thumb: another bad film that's ok is SERIES 7 THE CONTENDERS.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Humanoids from the deep is right up there as far as bad movies go . Vic morrow once again proved he could act dead in a western . There were however a few great boob shots in that movie .

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
I usually like Kevin Smith movies (see avatar) but I couldn't get through 5 minutes of "Cop Out" before I just gave up.