• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Political Sarcasm from the Bee :)

Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents
September 3rd, 2019

https://babylonbee.com/news/walmart-discontinues-sale-of-auto-parts-to-prevent-car-accidents

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart. "Every time we sell a muffler, steering wheel cover, or flame decal, we are potentially causing the death of a person, and we cannot support that any longer."

"It's clear that bad drivers and poor road conditions don't cause vehicular deaths---cars do."

Walmart executives said they are beating themselves with a stick to atone for the deaths they've already caused.

"Our consciences will only be clean when we've been mercilessly beaten once for each of the millions of deaths that have been caused by automobiles since Walmart began selling auto parts," said one executive before solemnly beginning to beat himself with a baseball bat.

Bamby

Well it would certainly help if they did their part to keep things fresh. The other day I needed some blinker fluid and all the fluid they had on the shelf was past it's expiration date. Heck instead of slow blinkers they may have stopped working all together if I had added some of that to my blinkers..

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Their Hypocrites.

I drove by SAM's this morning and they still have stations pumping the fuel that causes this carnage.

(Sarcasm)

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it would certainly help if they did their part to keep things fresh. The other day I needed some blinker fluid and all the fluid they had on the shelf was past it's expiration date. Heck instead of slow blinkers they may have stopped working all together if I had added some of that to my blinkers..

I’ve had good luck with the pumpkin spice blinker fluid :whistling:

Bamby

I’ve had good luck with the pumpkin spice blinker fluid :whistling:

Yea it could maybe work but someone suggest it was a bit like a slow and lazy after dinner fluid and if I really wanted a fluid that would work they suggested one of the Mexican spiced varieties when they manage to get a new fresh shipment in.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I used to produce blinker fluid. Still have some on hand.

rugerman

Just in Walmart is no longer going to sell bath products (soap, shampoo, etc) due to the chance of those products causing nasty slips and falls , people will smell bad but will be safer due to walmart’s concerns.