• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier SKIDOZER 252 Manuals Ready

AMartin

Thank you for the reply, we got our issue figured out but I think I will get the manual anyways for next time because it breaks down pretty often. lol

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• DCF7349B-AB80-42B3-BD40-1042113A78EC.jpg
    DCF7349B-AB80-42B3-BD40-1042113A78EC.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 274

Cousteau

J'ai le manuel de l'opérateur / de maintenance Bombardier pour le SKIDOZER 252 G et le manuel de maintenance et de réparation C6 numérisés en fichiers pdf.

Ils sont trop gros pour être téléchargés - que dois-je faire ?

Je peux envoyer par e-mail à tous ceux qui en ont besoin.
Slut j’ai besoin des info car je veux acheter un skidozer 252 1988 moteur a gaz Ford 6 en ligne ses tu une machine fiable merci à l’avance

Cousteau

Je recherche également une copie d'un manuel pour un skidozer 252 G de 1979 car j'ai des problèmes de direction.
J’ai besoin d’info car je veux acheter un 252 année 1988 moteur à gaz Ford 6 en ligne ses tu une machine fiable il demande 12000 pour quand pense tu

Cousteau

Qn peut me dire si un sv252 skidozer année 1988 moteur Ford 6 cilindre en ligne s’est une machine fiable ou pas le gars demande 12000$ pour j’aimerai avoir vos commentaires merci à l’avance

1980 SV252

Any chance there is a PDF copy of the SV 252 manual still out there? We have an 1980 SV 252, serial number 511800092.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthEast Snowcat

Hi Guys,

New to the forum... Recently purchased a 1992 SV 252 with a Perkins and Allison Trans.. Looking for a manual... I see there's a few manuals with the gas and C6... But i don't see a lot with the perkins and Allison Trans.. Let me know if you can help.

Tks,

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
I use CAT TDTO for the Rear Diffs, but I’m told that any decent Tractor Transmission/Hyd Fluid will work, just don’t use a Gear oil or lube, as that will not allow your brake bands to work.