• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Easter

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To all.

Attachments

• HappyEaster.jpg
    HappyEaster.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 56

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Doc and to you and yours too.

Odd Easter for my family. I'm home with Misha. She is not doing well enough to board her in a kennel but not badly enough that we want to put her down. So I'm home with her. I'll be celebrating Easter with my brother a couple towns north of where I live, but without my wife/daughter.

The lovely Mrs_Bob is down in North Carolina with Melen celebrating Easter there. We rented a house, my Sister-in-Law is also down there. Several of Melen's suite mates will come to the rental house tomorrow for Easter dinner to celebrate Easter down there. Melen's schools spring break was 2 weeks ago, so kids who live far from campus will be stuck on campus for the Easter weekend.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Easter to you all. Our four day weekend started off with a special mass for the kids yesterday morning. Today was the annual almost world famous fish fry at the church. The men's group I'm part of organizes and hosts it. We end up with around 200 people attending. All of the money raised goes to a couple local charities. One of the charities is a group working with former addicted men and women. A group of them come to help out as well. We end up with close to 25 guys cooking cleaning and serving. Normally I was in charge of a table of 20 but this year I manned the desert table.

We'll be there again in the morning for service.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy Easter everyone. Please remember the real reason for Easter, it ain't the bunny rabbits. :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
A Happy Easter to everyone and please remember what it signifies.

Our family is having a hard time of it this Easter and your prayers would be appreciated. My soon to be 98-year old mother-in-law is having all kind of problems at the moment and is wearing my wife and her sisters out. We, as a family, will get through it. We stand together in love and will see this thing through. She is a tough ol' bird and might just surprise us all ... yet again.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same

Our family is having a hard time of it this Easter and your prayers would be appreciated. My soon to be 98-year old mother-in-law is having all kind of problems at the moment and is wearing my wife and her sisters out. We, as a family, will get through it. We stand together in love and will see this thing through. She is a tough ol' bird and might just surprise us all ... yet again.

You have prayers from me Sir.

Happy Easter to all.

Leni

Keeping her in my prayers. It's the same with my brother in law. He's been in ICU for four days.