• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1959 Tucker 443 restoration

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sweeeeet!

I think you need to install a plexiglass panel just so everyone can see the engine bay :clap:

Have fun up there
Avoid anything that says REDRUM

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Just keep looking at this thread and Iam in total awe. Great job , that Tucker is going to look great out on the snow. Great Work!!! Wakeupcall

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
little by little it is getting done!

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 426

jask

That is a thing of Beauty!! and the best part is we all know it will not be a trailer queen!
Thank you Tuckerville, WOW!! you have set the bar up high, but up where we should all be aiming.
Lets have more info on the hub conversion and some shots of the interior for all us of us unfortunate souls who will not be at the Cats Meow.

John

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
latest from tuckerville

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 603
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 584
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 595
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 585

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
unbelievable restoration!!! everyone involved should be proud of such quality work! you could eat off that machine anywhere!!:wow:

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
very very nice...

makes me want to find a tucker to restore... (and not to fab) :)

Sno-Surfer

Wow!! That is a thing of beauty! Great work! It's been fun going back over a lot of the threads now that I've seen a few of these in person.
Are they going to display this somewhere or bring it out on nice days?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
always happens, drinking the orange results in owning a tucker, welcome to wonderful world of orange, there more than enough to go around. tucker beyond

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow!! That is a thing of beauty! Great work! It's been fun going back over a lot of the threads now that I've seen a few of these in person.
Are they going to display this somewhere or bring it out on nice days?

nice days? hell no, the worst the weather, all the better ! ! !

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
this must have been an earlier one at the lodge. what year is it?
old%20tucker.jpg

the Tucker is a 1948 model 423, and yes Timberline Lodge was the owner, Mr Temple was the area operator at that time, the machine was built with a Mercury V-8, flathead.