• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trails in Southern Wyoming area

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all just got some interesting info. They are watching us lol. I will keep everyone updated but plans may change. Hi Kerry douche.................
1. douche
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

Hello all just got some interesting info. They are watching us lol. I will keep everyone updated but plans may change. Hi Kerry douche.................
1. douche
a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

It sounds like an explanation would be entertaining

I'm going to hold my breath until you tell us. If I turn all blue and stuff, it's going to be your fault.

Can you live with that

Attachments

• blu man.jpg
    blu man.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,946

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
No we just need to make sure we invite more people is all. Min is now 50 slowcats.....

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Er I worded that wrong I will need at least 50 snowcats to rescue me from the hole I am going to get stuck in mid-end of march next year...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't it just lke our Government these days to snoop on it's citizens.... I suppose it is justification for their jobs, as they really aren't needed. Or is it more for their "importantness complex" to know that some how they can be "important too"

Shit we the tax payers own the forest and parks, they don't. We pay their wages with our taxes too. Do they seem to remember any of this? Treat me like a crimminal and I'll treat you back like a sack of snot. I have no respect for lurkers/trouble makers here. Speak up or leave us alone.

We are not ORGANISED, and we are doing nothing, now move along....mbseig, 50 cats are comming to get you out...

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I surely didn't want to put an end to this thread, and I hope I have not. The individule who is watching this thread that we wish were not here, can do little but suggest permits licence's ect... But if we are unorganised, we don't need them. SO the key here is to stay unorganised, easy to do for most of us. I see no need to be conserned over this said person, as they are mearly suggesting we get organised. We don't have to fallow the suggestion at all. We just pick a spot and go from there. We fallow the letter of the law after we arrive unorganised.....

Regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I surely didn't want to put an end to this thread, and I hope I have not. The individule who is watching this thread that we wish were not here, can do little but suggest permits licence's ect... But if we are unorganised, we don't need them. SO the key here is to stay unorganised, easy to do for most of us. I see no need to be conserned over this said person, as they are mearly suggesting we get organised. We don't have to fallow the suggestion at all. We just pick a spot and go from there. We fallow the letter of the law after we arrive unorganised.....

Regards, Kirk
exactly where ever we go.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you I know why I live where I do, do you all have to get a permit to piss in the woods to. up here I go where I want to I just make certain I leave the land in the same condition I found it in. yes when I have to cross private land and i'm on charter I need to contact owners for permission, common courtesy. and getting into any of the national wildlife refuges will require park service permission. other wise for fun I can just about go any place I want.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok no activity Here I will vote to get stuck the end of March beginning of Feb. I vote for the South Bighorns. Lets come to a consensus on dates. Get the date locked in. I have 3 days of routes planned, with a possible 4th. If everyone is good with this I will post lodging contacts. and maps. BTW the letter was a fraud. All is well.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like that window.
Could I suggest a thursday friday sat as opposed to a fri sat sun?
Us working stiffs can bail on late Sat for the run home and still feel like they were there.
I think I have a strap I will make sure the hitch is in disarray if I happen stumble upon a stuck cat......

Just a mere 15 hrs of towing.

In regards to organized activity:
I have been taking disorganized breaks for over 20 years.... employee hand book states no organized breaks..... I think that makes me an expert at disorganization of routine regular occuring non organized events.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Headed up Friday for the long weekend will take the jeep out and do some additional exploring and talk with the local lodging options and see what they think. I will see what I can find from 30 to 50 miles.

Wonder what happend to this?? MAD are you out there??

Regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am good with whatever you guys decide for days as long as we can get them set in stone. If we indeed go with this I have a couple locals that want to join. I have a snomachine leader for the sections we cannot avoid the trails. Local SAR group is interested in helping out. What is everyone thinking?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was hoping for the south part of the state, but what the heck. mb, you seem to have a nice time "in the bag" as it were. So, I guess from here, your the man...

Regards, Kirk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Honestly I was hoping also. But a man on the ground that knows the area, Not only in the summer but the winter also. The resources I have and have worked with are the Best that I know of. If we do get in trouble I have no doubt help is on its way. The comms system for this side of the mtn I have easy access to, Both Public safety and Ham. If there is problems this first year lets work through them in a little more controlled atmosphere. Then next year or the next we know what to look for where and where not to go. It would bother me to go someplace where no one knows the trails or the area well.

Cletis

Hey that's 6. 7 if BT makes it. Good start.

Wasn't there a gentleman on here several years ago that lived in the southern Big Horn mts? Can't remember the name. Didn't he sell used cats and those truck track units?

Cletis

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey that's 6. 7 if BT makes it. Good start.

Wasn't there a gentleman on here several years ago that lived in the southern Big Horn mts? Can't remember the name. Didn't he sell used cats and those truck track units?

Cletis
Ya he is a grumpy old fart, I am sure he will be around somewhere.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I guess we are down to dates, lodging and parking. Any more and we'de be organised!

Regards, Kirk

Cletis

What routes do you have in mind mbsieg? I'll run them in the summer for the heck of it, either by jeep, mule or afoot.

Cletis

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure How I can draw them out let me think a min. can you do that in google earth?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
okay after fishing around for awhile I have not found a way to draw on the map and posted on the forum.I couldrun them with a GPS and track them. Or give Directions. a portion of them is where there are no roads. So one would have to use a horse or walk to GPS track it. Maybe someone else knows and can tell me how to draw a map on Google Earth or such.

Cletis

Should be able to place mark it then save that view to the desk top and clip it to the post.

Cletis

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok the grumpy old man from Buffalo helped me out here See if this worked. Start Hazelton, Gold mine, web flats, munkers, start.

Attachments

• Haz run.jpg
    Haz run.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 59