• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OMG, Secret service and hookers, Now they get thefirst Amendment

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder if this law will apply to the up coming Presidential debates.

Mitt is just a Common Citizen now, expressing his greivences in the presence of the POTUS.

Better watch his words.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The right to petition the government is as fundamental as the right to keep and bear arms. Those in power. apparently on both sides of the aisle, see this right as a thorn in their butt that must be removed. Can't let those annoying people get in the way of your agenda.

On Constitutional grounds, it believe it will not stand. I would like to see this one go to court, and it may.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Imagine where Joe the Plumber would be today if this law waspased four years ago.

Jimbo,

send Barry to my house.

19 Oakridge west, St Peters Mo.

I'll test the law all the way to SCOTUS.

Even provide hookers for the SS if neccesary.

Barry can have a beer on my back porch whilst I prosecute my greivances.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Another take on this ery thing,,,,,free speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

Today before a group of Jews on remeberance of the Holocost, President Obama chose to include and compare the hoorible events of racial perscecution of the Jews,to the persecution of,,,,, Gays.

Had I been there, I would have commited a felony. For certain, I would have "stood my ground" and argued vehemently against his rediculous analogy.

No one did. Not a peep from the mostly Jewish audience.

What is wrong with this picture?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Phawk is this president an idiot. just how many gays have been gassed at auschwitz? Or anywhere? And he got most of the Jewish vote!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why do the Jews continue to vote for this man? If he has his way, Israel stands a good chance of being overrun or blown of the map. Either way, the death toll will far exceed that of the holocaust.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Two points:

1) A lot of Jews are disavowing any knowledge of this man. If he is counting on a massive Jewish vote, he's in trouble.

2) The First Amendment was put in place to specifically enable political speech. The fact that it allows other sorts of speech
is just a happy coincidence; it was designed so the people would always be able to voice their political views!

loboloco

Two points:

1) A lot of Jews are disavowing any knowledge of this man. If he is counting on a massive Jewish vote, he's in trouble.

2) The First Amendment was put in place to specifically enable political speech. The fact that it allows other sorts of speech
is just a happy coincidence; it was designed so the people would always be able to voice their political views!

:a1:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't read the bill but what about the Internet? One (the government) could argue that a politically motivated website was in the presence of someone protected by the SS.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this morning where the secret service made a family go inside their house when Obummer was going by in a parade because they were holding anti signs. They did not bother others who were outside watching.:hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Shades of Catherine the Great of Russia visiting her people.
It's called a Serfdom.

We do not get back from here.