• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS:Tuckers for sale

sledhaus

Museum projects: Tucker 423 and 443 for sale. 423 has tracks inside though not pictured and has fiberglass skis. Hasn't run for probably 20 years. Needs total restore. Former power company machine from Idaho. 443 ran good ten years ago. Needs rollers and attention on tracks. Steering cylinder leaked bad. Very decent body and pontoons aren't bad. Great restoration project or museum piece. Sold property so losing storage. Located western MT. $1500 for the 423 and $2000 for the 443. Yahoo knows me as sledhaus too.

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0937.jpg

HPIM0938.jpg

HPIM0936.jpg

Mtn-Track

Going to be selling the Sno-Kitten also?

Looks like you have some other neat snow toys so how about swinging that camera around a few times, even if they aren't for sale!:w00t2:

sledhaus

I'm in the southern Bitterroot Valley. Sno Kitten doesn't go. It's the easiest to move and store so I reserved room for it in my building at home.