• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

*** FIRST new VEHICLES

AndyM

Charter Member
Let's do something a little different from LB's first vehicle thread, since he's posted it 150 times on about 65 different message boards.

What was your first NEW vehicle?

Mine was a 1993 Ford F-150.

LB, you're free to post this topic at other sites if you wish.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
1971 350 Yamaha street motorcycle, "r" something or other, was a screamer. If we are talking about four wheelers, a 1977 Chevy Scotsdale pickup. Have only had two new vehicles since then.:17875:

daedong

My first new car!
HZ Holden ute 1980

snats06_03.jpg

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
1994 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins, 5-speed, 4x4. 220K miles later, still runnin' strong. (... and boy, do I miss that garage. :( )

Attachments

• Dodge Post 1.JPG
    Dodge Post 1.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 173

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
First BRAND NEW car for me was a RED 2 door, plain-jane Nissan Sentra 5 speed. A very reliable car I might add.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
1984 Jeep CJ7, Black w/Burgandy Top and stock chrome wheels.......$9200 out the door

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I"ve only bought two new cars ever.
1st 72 'Rally' Nova. 350 3spd, canary yellow with black stripes. 2300 bucks! Ran GREAT.

2nd, 2004 Toyota Solara, nice car but well over 10 times the cost of my first new one.

Normally I'll buy nearly new ...but every once i awhile new is nice.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
1991 Ford F150

I've purchased new 3 times in my life. Once every 7 years.

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
1973 80cc Yamaha Enduro

1987 Ford Ranger
1989 19' Bayliner

Everything else I've let someone else take the big hit on... :pat:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry if this seems like an LB tactic:) But seeing as that Bikes are included....
1968 Bultaco Matador .

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My first NEW vehicle was a 1981 Chevy Chevette. After that one I was hoping new vehicle ownership had to get better........ :pat:

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
1969 Harley Electraglide, the funny thing about this is MSRP was $2500.00 I got a hundred off for cash. Boy am I old:pat:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
1976 Lincoln Mark IV, black diamond-fire paint, black leather, black vinyl half-top. Polished dish rims. OOO it was sweet back in the day....

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
1970, 340 Dart. 4 speed, 3.91 Suregrip. Banana Yellow, with black vinyl roof and black bumblebee stripe, black interior. $3200, and the fastest car I've ever owned.:drive2::drive2:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
1969 AMC Javelin, 390 V8 Go Pak, 4 Speed, Red Exterior/ Black Interior. Quick little Rambler that surprised and embarrased a few Fords and Chevys.