• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vote best picture of Pirate Girl

Help us decide the best picture for PG's profile!

• Shows more color, as in her hair is red

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • This one doesn't show much color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This one is just different

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • This one is a little light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This one is a total different pose

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

urednecku

Site Supporter
Yes, I probably am assuming the same thing you are assuming that I am assuming. Unless, or course, you are assuming I am thinking of something else.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
So I am correct in assuming what I thought you were assuming but you should never assume what you were assuming was what I did not assume

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You should be assuming that on the assuming game that I am about to assume and you should assume that you won the assuming game

urednecku

Site Supporter
I was assuming that you were assuming that we were both assuming this assuming game is over, and I assume that you assume we are both assuming a tie. OK?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
well, me thinks this one will be used..
It's sorta piratey.. minus the eye patch.. ;)

or.. this one..

Attachments

• pgff2.JPG
    pgff2.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 66
  • pgff6.JPG
    pgff6.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 70

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was assuming that you were assuming that we were both assuming this assuming game is over, and I assume that you assume we are both assuming a tie. OK?

You assumed that the assuming game was over and you assumed because I assumed you won when I really assumed you didn't won, you assumed we tied and therefore I am now assuming that I won the assuming game but will go on your assumption that the assuming game was and is an tie of assumption. Back to the thread at hand

P

Pigtails

well, me thinks this one will be used..
It's sorta piratey.. minus the eye patch.. ;)

or.. this one..

hehe I agree, PG.. This is the one I like also. You guys are so crazy. But it's nice to see people having fun here. :rolf2:

American Woman

Site Supporter
You assumed that the assuming game was over and you assumed because I assumed you won when I really assumed you didn't won, you assumed we tied and therefore I am now assuming that I won the assuming game but will go on your assumption that the assuming game was and is an tie of assumption. Back to the thread at hand
Stop!:dizzy:

urednecku

Site Supporter

OK, you win. any way, to ASSUME just makes an ASS of U and ME

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ok.. who's assuming what here, or should I assume there is something amiss concerning these assumptions?
:D