• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man Puts Wife Up for Auction on eBay!

American Woman

Site Supporter
(UPI) - A British man who said he believed his wife was cheating is under investigation for harassment after he put her up for sale on eBay.
Paul Osborn, 44, said he had heard rumors that his wife of 24 years, Sharon, was having an affair with a man at work, The Sun reported Thursday.
"I started checking her emails and I realized the rumors were true," he said. "They had been discussing their sex life together and making plans for the future. I was absolutely destroyed. I gathered all her stuff in bags and dumped it in the drive."
Osborn told The Sun he initially agreed to take his wife back but decided more drastic measures were needed after he again became suspicious. He created an eBay auction offering his "cheating, lying, adulterous slag of a wife" to the highest bidder. Bids reached more than $1 million. Sharon Osborn denies cheating on her husband and has filed a police complaint against him for harassment, the newspaper report said.
Man, if I thought Redneck could get more than a dollar for me I would have him auction me.....We could do a lot with 1 million!

urednecku

Site Supporter
American Woman;160618"[B said:
Man, if I thought Redneck could get more than a dollar for me I would have him auction me.....We could do a lot with 1 million![/B]

No, if I sold you on e-bay, I could do a lot with 1 million dollars!!!!:thumb:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter

I heard that money is no good down there..:goodnight
2311666344_46fffbab0e_s.jpg

spaceball.gif

:brows:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I saw Sharon Osborn and had to go back and reread the whole thing. hubby is Paul, not Ozzy - and it's Osborn, not Osborne...

urednecku

Site Supporter
Ok bucket head you just :shit5:!!
You would sell me and go on your merry way with the money and leave me? ok.......

Hold on now, YOU are the one that come up with the idea to be sold. I never said, or entertained, the thought. *
Besides, I'd let you take the kids with ya.

*(Mumbling under my breath....At least, until YOU brought it up.)

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hold on now, YOU are the one that come up with the idea to be sold. I never said, or entertained, the thought. *
Besides, I'd let you take the kids with ya.

*(Mumbling under my breath....At least, until YOU brought it up.)

We be thinking another feud here???

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well cool. You keep urednecku locked in the doghouse so he can't escape and shoot my rear off, I'll bid fifteen. :thumb::flowers:

I'll up it to 20 but I want free shipping (ground service is fine - I'm not in a big rush). What's your return policy? :whistle:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll go 40... I will swoop down from Philly and get her on the way home....:w00t2::w00t2:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Besides, I'd let you take the kids with ya. *(Mumbling under my breath....At least, until YOU brought it up.)
Ok pecker head! :slap:
You're just hell bent on :shitHitFan: aren't 'cha ?
I was go'in to sell my :poto: ,and bring the money home for US....I didn't say anything about taking the money and
leav'in you with the kids.:glare: I won't be tell'in ya from now on :nono2: :mad:
:moon:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
$101, a Canadian quarter, a hex-head 1/4x20 bolt, and a bit of string.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Let me go crack open the piggy bank and see what i can rustle up....

the dish washer has broken and this could be the answer:hide::yum::yum::yum:

American Woman

Site Supporter
$101, a Canadian quarter, a hex-head 1/4x20 bolt, and a bit of string.

Let me go crack open the piggy bank and see what i can rustle up....

the dish washer has broken and this could be the answer:hide::yum::yum::yum:

I'll go 40... I will swoop down from Philly and get her on the way home....:w00t2::w00t2:
Did any of you meatballs notice he's kicking me out WITH the kids?
He's keeping the money I earned, and kicking us out....

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Did any of you meatballs notice he's kicking me out WITH the kids?
He's keeping the money I earned, and kicking us out....

Here is the way I figure it... I buy you and the kids... I get you home.... you and princess hit it off and become best pals. I get tossed out and move to FL and redneck and I drink beer on MY money.:thumb: OH..., and chew lots o 'baccer!

Did I say that too loud?

American Woman

Site Supporter
Here is the way I figure it... I buy you and the kids... I get you home.... you and princess hit it off and become best pals. I get tossed out and move to FL and redneck and I drink beer on MY money.:thumb: OH..., and chew lots o 'baccer!

Did I say that too loud?
Ummm, first of all, I've seen Princess's avatar where she got her hair done and....nutt'in personal, (but she's ugly).....I'd pay you not to leave me there.
I suspect you and Redneck would get tired of each other when MY millon dollars runs out.

urednecku

Site Supporter
Fight you bastards:bangin:

A million bucks, my god she must have big tits and a great twat

yea i hear ya...

o by the way will he except a credit card payment:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

No credit cards. I don't have a machine to run them. I want CASH ONLY. nothing bigger than $100.00.

did I say that too loud?

I like yer thinkin. We cn buy a boat, drink beer, & spit baccer juice in the water. It don't get no better than that.
Ummm, first of all, I've seen Princess's avatar where she got her hair done and....nutt'in personal, (but she's ugly).....I'd pay you not to leave me there.
I suspect you and Redneck would get tired of each other when MY millon dollars runs out.

Na, we'll let ya'll come visit once in a while.

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm start'in to feel like a horse here :ermm:
I think I'm going to "bump" this trying to make a millon dollars to help out Redneck.
I'm staying and he can figure his own way to make a million dallars. :bb:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
If owning a million in stocks that you can't actually touch makes a person a millionaire, then being married to you (worth well over that!) and sharing the children (dividends) should make him plenty rich. If he doesn't realize this...

American Woman

Site Supporter
If owning a million in stocks that you can't actually touch makes a person a millionaire, then being married to you (worth well over that!) and sharing the children (dividends) should make him plenty rich. If he doesn't realize this...
:respect:AWWWWWWWW! Eric I think I love you!:blush:

And Redneck:slap:

urednecku

Site Supporter

Yes, I do. More than you know.

But I figured a couple million bucks I COULD actually touch wouldn't hurt things much. Ya know, a new pontoon boat to take her & the boys fishing on, not to count not having to work all the time where I actually had TIME to do things with them, & enjoy them while they are small enough to want to spend time with the "old man".

(ok, enough left over for a couple beers now & then, too.)