• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

private parts were attacked by insects

American Woman

Site Supporter
Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey was forced to wear a kilt for new movie MADE OF HONOUR - but had to shun tradition and put on some underwear, after his private parts were attacked by insects.

The actor was filming in Scotland and was happy to don the country's native dress, which is often worn without undergarments.

Dempsey was determined to wear his kilt in an authentic manner, but found himself covered in bites from local winged flies - forcing him to go back to wearing underwear to protect his most delicate area.

48_1209039738.jpg

I know this ain't supposed to be funny!:rolf2: Kinda makes me wonder why flys were swarmin g "his private parts" anyway.:sick:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
OUUUUUUCH!!!!! :yum:

Ohhhh that IS funny!!!! I feel bad for....... wait..... screw him. HA!!! This ROCKS! :clap:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I can't beleive those guys have been
free ball'in it under there all this time. I will be looking at these guys a little differently from now on :brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
As a Scotsman, I can tell you, in all honesty, that nothing is worn under the kilt .... it's all in perfect working order.

:brows: :brows: :brows:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't beleive those guys have been
free ball'in it under there all this time. I will be looking at these guys a little differently from now on :brows:
AW, when you walk into a bar or restaurant, be sure to keep your eye open for the Scottish bar stools and get yourself a seat nearby.

Oh, I figure you're going to ask on how to recognize a Scottish barstool so I may has well go ahead and post a pic.

Scroll down...

It's specially made for the men wearing kilts

Attachments

• Scottish bar stool.jpg
    Scottish bar stool.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 113

American Woman

Site Supporter
:rolf2: it's kinda like a woman's thong......yeah, it's comfortable but it has sweaty butt crack all over it :rolf2: yuk! who want's to use it next?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
eh we used to get our school dinners served in something like that......now i have made myself sick:rolf2:

Attachments

• Scottish bar stool.jpg
    Scottish bar stool.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 109

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A young man was at a party in Scotland fully dressed in his native kilt, every male there was. He had been dancing with several young ladies, but none of them had really interested him.

But, there was one girl who he had noticed that he wanted in the worst way. He was shy however and did not have the nerve to ask.

Just as the last song was coming on Jill, the girl he fancied, came over and asked him, "Would you like to dance with me?"

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoroughly pleased the young man responded, "Aye, how could you tell?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She responded, "By the gleam in your eye." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After they danced the last dance Jill asked him, "Would you like to walk me home?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The boy was so pleased he eagerly responded, "Aye, how could you tell?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She responded, "By the gleam in your eye."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When they reached the girls house she calmly asked him, "Would you like to come in and sleep with me?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He was so excited, he really was curious this time, "Was it the gleam in my eye?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jill responded, "No... the wee tilt in your kilt."[/FONT]

:brows: Aye!!! lol

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I have experienced worse. If some one tells you to bathe in bleach water to help poison oak... they mean you should rinse off with regular water afterwards or it dries the skin out... FWIW I was 12 when I learned this valuable lesson.

American Woman

Site Supporter
I have experienced worse. If some one tells you to bathe in bleach water to help poison oak... they mean you should rinse off with regular water afterwards or it dries the skin out... FWIW I was 12 when I learned this valuable lesson.
OOOOHHHH!!!! THAT must've hurt! (I'm not smiling)

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OOOOHHHH!!!! THAT must've hurt! (I'm not smiling)

OMG you have NO idea. Between the itching and burning... I had the poison oak all over except for THERE and THERE was a whole different issue. The whole story is a bit long, but it was amazing I was alive much less unhurt... (how I got the poison oak in the first place was due to being a passenger in a wreck)

American Woman

Site Supporter
Still not smiling..........
We knew this guy that was in an accident and he flipped his truck. He was upside down hanging by his belt. (he was a "large" man) first thing he did was undo his belt and fell on his head. The only way out was the front passenger window. He had to scoot across the truck over the top of everything thrown around in his truck to the other side..... and the window was going to be a tight fit. This was not easy because of his size. He got half way out the window and got stuck....in a fire ant bed!
They ate him up......(I'm still not smiling)

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Still not smiling..........
We knew this guy that was in an accident and he flipped his truck. He was upside down hanging by his belt. (he was a "large" man) first thing he did was undo his belt and fell on his head. The only way out was the front passenger window. He had to scoot across the truck over the top of everything thrown around in his truck to the other side..... and the window was going to be a tight fit. This was not easy because of his size. He got half way out the window and got stuck....in a fire ant bed!
They ate him up......(I'm still not smiling)

Well it was July. 4-H Fair time... kid had just turned 16 and was feeling "cool" three of us pile into this little S-10 sized pickup ...him 16 y/o other two of us 12. We take off down this local back road that has a low water bridge. We hit the things doin 70 goin south. My back was against the ceiling of the pickup as we went airborn across it. (not a seat belt one on) We do the same thing coming back with less exciting results until he starts to fishtail on purpose. He hits the grader ridge and it shoots us back across, we spin a half turn and roll three and 1/2 times and end up upside down in the ditch. Adrenaline kicks in and us three pipsqueeks roll the pickup back onto it's wheels by hand going up hill against the ditch. The whole time we are sweating and working we are fighting theses viny thingys. :bonk: We could not get it out of the ditch though and they threw a log out in the road that we had to "dodge.* Someone came along and pulled us out and we drove back. From their the story unraveled. Cops were not happy as you can guess. Three days later we all itched from head to toe. Many lessons were learned that week...

American Woman

Site Supporter
Well it was July. 4-H Fair time... kid had just turned 16 and was feeling "cool" three of us pile into this little S-10 sized pickup ...him 16 y/o other two of us 12. We take off down this local back road that has a low water bridge. We hit the things doin 70 goin south. My back was against the ceiling of the pickup as we went airborn across it. (not a seat belt one on) We do the same thing coming back with less exciting results until he starts to fishtail on purpose. He hits the grader ridge and it shoots us back across, we spin a half turn and roll three and 1/2 times and end up upside down in the ditch. Adrenaline kicks in and us three pipsqueeks roll the pickup back onto it's wheels by hand going up hill against the ditch. The whole time we are sweating and working we are fighting theses viny thingys. :bonk: We could not get it out of the ditch though and they threw a log out in the road that we had to "dodge.* Someone came along and pulled us out and we drove back. From their the story unraveled. Cops were not happy as you can guess. Three days later we all itched from head to toe. Many lessons were learned that week...
awwww that's a cute story. Kids are tough aren't they? You guys were so lucky that's all that happened. I got in some "Spots" like that with kids too. It's funny now, but wasn't then .
icon11.gif

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
awwww that's a cute story. Kids are tough aren't they? You guys were so lucky that's all that happened. I got in some "Spots" like that with kids too. It's funny now, but wasn't then .
icon11.gif

It's kinda scary to think about now... little pick up, windows down, rolling, no seat belts... how did we all stay in?? Only one answer in my mind...