• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

YARD ART

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife said our front yard was looking like a junk yard.....so i cleaned and raked and leveled the dirt,took a bunch of steel to the recyclers and the useable scrap got oganized on some industial shelving out behind on the back 40.
I took some old parts cars and pieced a frame work together to create what i thought was kinda cool but tought it would be neet to see other yard art that other forum members had created... if you have time post some pics of yours...

heres mine:biggrin:

Attachments

• Yard art.jpg
    Yard art.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 261

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great idea for a thread AAUTOFAB1 . I'm a fan of yardart myself I like it . Most folks would still call mine junk ( Which basiclly it is ) but that dont stop me cuz I aint got no neighbors to bitch.:yum:

I'll have to find or take some pics . :biggrin:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell ya, thats historical yard art..very cool:thumb:

My Grampa put a wagon wheel rim over a butternut tree when he was young,must have been around that tree 70 + years,wish i had pics:smile:

I was driving down the road and had to stop for them.

100_1127.jpg

100_1128.jpg

100_1129.jpg

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
From the ranch in northern NM.who knows how long its been their but i hope it never disappears,its kinda a local land mark. :smile:

Attachments

• yard art.jpg
    yard art.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 174