• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A good reason to use condoms

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing that a paddle to the little ass can't fix.
What a brat!!
If my boys had ever done that period, never mind in public.. ohhhhhh boy!!:rolf2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If our kid did that we would have just walked out of the store. Well maybe not but when he got home his arse would be hurting

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
put the brat in the cart, take him outside, bust his little freakin ass and then tell him if he ever does that again, he will get his little freakin ass busted again....................

American Woman

Site Supporter
When I was younger I would have spanked him right there. Now.... I would drag the screaming kid to the car and he wouldn't go anywhere with me for a long time. :biggrin:

mak2

put the brat in the cart, take him outside, bust his little freakin ass and then tell him if he ever does that again, he will get his little freakin ass busted again....................

The one thing I learned about raising kids was generally you only had to fire their little butts up enough for them to know you would, then you almost never had to again.

Trakternut

The one thing I learned about raising kids was generally you only had to fire their little butts up enough for them to know you would, then you almost never had to again.

Yeah, pretty much worked on me. My dad had the fastest belt in the west! :shock:

Trakternut

Oh yeah???? I bet my dad could pull his belt without it even touching the loops on his pants. Top that, will ya?? :hammer:

And, yes, I could see where you could use a li'l tap on the rump, now and then. Prob'ly still in order, some days. :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah???? I bet my dad could pull his belt without it even touching the loops on his pants. Top that, will ya?? :hammer:

And, yes, I could see where you could use a li'l tap on the rump, now and then. Prob'ly still in order, some days. :whistling:
ME???? .. oh yeah, well.. maybe..
My Dad didn't spare anything when it came to the belt when we needed it, but ya know what? 5 minutes later, he was hugging and kissing us and explaining why he did it.
;) my Pops was the tops. :in_love:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter

it is called get their attention then talk some sense into them