• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi cab ,hood, and doors

snowcatt

I may be parting out a Bombi . Is any body looking for a real good Hood with gauges. cab with doors . Just putting it out there see if get any interest If not I'll find a motor and put it together

snowcatt

If i had 10 of them I could sell them all . so the answer is sorry no I have three machines and one spare manifold

muskeg tractor? is that what your calling bombi? im new to this but i have a mm72 muskeg, do you still have parts [cab and such?) and will they fit?

foxy

I'm looking for the cab and doors. I have the windshield and hood. My Bombi was a summer version.

foxy

I live in Vermont. I was looking into building a cab when I saw your post, not sure on the $. what are you thinking?

undy

Where are you located?

Yeah, where are you located?

Look, not to be too anal retentive about rules, but one of the first Snowcat Classified rules is to post your location. It's also highly recommended that both of you add your general location to your profiles.

Considering that we (you) get the benefit of a free worldwide forum for our classified ad, it seems like a reasonable requirement to me.

Cheers.

snowcatt

The cost to ship a cab would cost a fortune from here . I made a set of doors for a guy they are easy to make if you have a set to copy. the cab would take time also would be nice to have a cab to copy , Call MN out doors see what they want for a cab and doors shipping from there would be less money . And I'll see if I can get a shipping cost

foxy

I called MN outdoors, they don't have one. I was hoping to find one rather than building one. What state are you in? I have a shipping company I deal with, I could get a quote. How much for the cab it's self with out shipping?

snowcatt

Im one hour north of Pembina N.D The cab is at my friends house I'll go take a look at it next week and see what it looks like and get pictures and the doors are at my brothers 4 hours from here they are in good condition

snowcatt

All and all good condition some
one has done some fiberglass work to it