• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did a Jets Coach or player

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Actually trip a Miami player from.the sideline today? I just walked past the FV and I think that is what they just showed. If so I think that guy is in trouble.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I saw that yesterday. Dirty for sure. I always admired Woody Hayes until he clothes-lined an opposing player in a weak moment. What the heck are they thinking when they do stupid stuff like this? :confused:

Here is a quote from the 1st link PG provided:
The league is likely to come down hard on Alosi, if for no other reason than to prevent others from getting a goofball notion and doing the same thing. We suspect that even if Alosi doesn't lose his job, he's probably going to be very light in the wallet and he may be spending some time away from the team facility.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It was a cheap shot but not as bad as it was made out to be. Still wrong but as the player he did it to said not that big of a deal. Not any worse than the no call hit out of bounds on Vick in the Eagles game.