• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dear Abby,I need some advice

hotgirlinf

Dear Abby,
I need you to tell me what this sounds like to you,I started e-mailing this guy that my friend told me about,that has the same thing that I have,he was at one of the conferences I go to but I diden't get to meet him,we e-mail to each other every day,he calls me honey,and tells me he loves me,I have never met this guy,I don't even know him that well,please give me some advice,thanks

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Abby,
I need you to tell me what this sounds like to you,I started e-mailing this guy that my friend told me about,that has the same thing that I have,he was at one of the conferences I go to but I diden't get to meet him,we e-mail to each other every day,he calls me honey,and tells me he loves me,I have never met this guy,I don't even know him that well,please give me some advice,thanks

You never met him and he tells you he loves you ???? Get real girl . This guy probably lives with his Mama , Drives a 1969 Rambler and thinks he is a ladies man .

Word of Advice ; If it sounds to good to be true ..... it probably is .

If your really serious in taking this forward , meet "ONLY" in a public place for coffee and see if he is whom he pretends to be . Bring a Girl friend and be prepared to walk out if he turns out to be a nut case .

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
First of all - if you never met.. I assume you don't even know what he looks like. For him to say he loves you sounds like either you met MR. right and all will be great, or you met a player.

I would suggest a face to face meeting to see.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Abby,

How long have you been emailing him?
A week, months, a year?
Have you spoken on the telephone at length?
Have you exchanged photos?

What is "the same thing that you have?"

If he'd have been at a conference where you were as well, I'd have made damn sure I met him.

ncroamer65

Dear Abby,

I agree with the comments PG has made. From what you posted "calls
me honey and tells he loves me" sound suppisious(sp) to me and a
mind game to get you.
"I don't even know hin that well" Lets put "the ball in his court"
tell him you don't care to go on with this until there is some personal
contact.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Abby,
If I might be so bold, just what is it that you and lover boy have in common?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds to me like people are depending on technonolgy far more then they should these days . Maybe you can ask the government for advice , they seem to have all of the answers . :yankchain::hide::flowers: