• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I have a question for you all

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Why is it that the unions are pushing so hard for Health Care. They already have some of the best insurance out there. They even threatened Obama at one time in the way he was handling the direction of the health care. But think about it, the union not taken money out of their members paycheck for years for health insurance. In our area they are taking well over what is needed for insurance so they should have an excess in their fund.

If they have all of this money for health insurance and the fact because they are the largest entity their rates are probably the best they still are screaming about it so much?? Did they lose their members money, are they going in the hole with their funds due to lack of work?

Just an interesting thought I guess.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The unions are also the holders of these "Cadillac" health policies which will now have taxes levied against them.

What happens to the poor, ignorant rank and file when that happens?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The unions are also the holders of these "Cadillac" health policies which will now have taxes levied against them.

What happens to the poor, ignorant rank and file when that happens?
The same thing that ALWAYS happens to the poor, ignorant rank and file member. They are told what to do, say and think by their union bosses, who protect them from layoffs by buying politicians. Just my opinion...