• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why I love "Snowball Puff" the little yappy dog

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've often complained about Snowball, the little dog that my wife carries around in a purse. He's mean. He barks. He needs to be picked up constantly or he whines.

But he did something yesterday that has had me laughing for the better part of 24 hours.

My sister in law took the dog in her station wagon, along with her 2 dogs and went to the store. The ran errands and picked my daughter up from school. Apparently they did not stop to let the dogs have a break :glare: Seems that Snowball went to the back of the station wagon, "marked his territory" on her newly purchased case of Diet Root Beer, and then curled up on a blanket to nap. She got home, grabbed the case of soda, realized just a little too late that her hand was all wet, and then the case broke in half where it was soaked and the cans tumbled out onto the floor :yum:

Can't help myself, the dog is now my favorite beast :clap:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for calling that beautiful dog that ugly name all these years? :yum::yum::yum: