Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum

Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum Everything to do with relationships

Old 08-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Forum Admin

Thanked 12,938 Times in 5,256 Posts
Doc will become famous soon enoughDoc will become famous soon enough
Default Rate-my-boink app scores frisky fanbois, fangurlz' SCREAMS, VIBRATIONS

I'm actually shocked that kids would use this app. I would guess they will find themselves performing for the app's stats more than their or the woman's pleasure. Love the line that says you can rate how great you think you were and the woman can rate how disappointed she was.

Rate-my-boink app scores frisky fanbois, fangurlz' SCREAMS, VIBRATIONS
Saucy sex study software reveals all, 'selfies' included
By Jasper Hamill, 14th August 2013

Spreadsheets are pretty much the unsexiest invention since the chastity belt, but one app developer is hoping the idea of analysing their own performance in the bedroom will appeal to a generation of selfie-taking fanbois.

A new bit of software called Spreadsheets is now on sale in Apple's app store, an online space that's normally about as raunchy as Anne Widdecombe's chambers.

The app allows lovers to analyse their sex sessions, so a man has evidence that he's actually managed to do the deed and a woman has a clear-cut way of expressing exactly how disappointing the whole thing was.

Of course, each member of the duo (or trio - hey, we don't know your life) will be using their own app, and at the moment it appears there's no way to collate your data with the data of the other party to achieve a objectively accurate figure.

"Spreadsheets is a mobile app that monitors your performance in bed to provide statistical and historical feedback," the developers, Ardenturous Labs, wrote.

"Keep a record of your encounters, date, time, and performance," the app-makers add.

"Spreadsheets monitors data from user’s movement and audio levels through the accelerometer and microphone to provide statistical and visual analysis of their performance in bed."

Lovers can unlock achievements including "endurance novice" (for people who've "kept it going" for more than 40 minutes), "data virgin" (for those who've risked cruel rejection by using the app for the first time), and "lazy Sunday" – for people who've managed to shake off their hangovers and sleep with someone on the day of rest.

However, there's no reward for getting someone into bed in the first place, which is without doubt the most difficult of all sexual manoeuvres.

The app allows lovers to track exactly how long each romp lasts, registers the "decibel peak" of each lovemaking bout and measures the average thrusts-per-minute, or TPM, of each session.

more: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08...eadsheets_app/

Other Fun Forums:

Weekend Mudders + Net Tractor and RTV Talk + Net Cooking Talk

Tags
rate my boink app