Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Off Topic Forums > Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum

Love, Sex, Dating & Relationship Forum Everything to do with relationships

Old 11-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Silver Member

loboloco will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A lil help please!

Angel, run, don't walk to the door, don't bother to pack, don't worry over what you leave behind. Get while the getting is good.
Dominance of that type is not healthy for you or for him.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:33 PM
nullius in verba

Thanked 3,201 Times in 1,516 Posts
Danang Sailor has a spectacular aura aboutDanang Sailor has a spectacular aura about

I'm in complete agreement with everyone else on this, and in very particular agreement with Leni (Post #11). There is a
pattern here that I have seen before and it is only a matter of time before he hits you. Oh, he'll cry, and apologize, and
swear it will never happen again ... but, it will. And each time will be more violent than the time before.

Don't just dump this guy - RUN AWAY!! And do it now, before things get nasty. It is clear you have invested time and
emotion into the relationship, but you need to cut your losses and get out before you he gives you a trip to the hospital.

Please, go. Now.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Silver Member

Leni will become famous soon enough

Sweetie, you asked us for our advise and I am hoping that you are paying attention to what we are are saying. Please let us know what is happening to you. There are many resources to help you if you want to leave and he won't let you.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Silver Member

By the way, I forgot to tell you that my daughter married a man like that. He even threw out her personal phone book and went through her drawers to find the phone numbers she had hidden there. She divorced him after ten years but by that time she had lost all contact with her friends.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:57 PM
member formerly known as dds

Snowtrac Nome is on a distinguished road

the lesson i have learned is that people don't change their personalitys. i agree thaat if you like this guy you should seek a third party to moderate your disagreements .he may just be open to constructive critisim .if not there are plenty more fish out there you can play the field to find the right guy with out the appearance of being a slutt.
intamantcy is an important part of sharing your life with some one the other part's are sharing intrest enjoying the company of the other and their friends trust and and the desire to make the other feel wanted and loved this is a 2 way street he has to work as hard att this as you do.
Snow trac's Rule and Krustys Drool
Old 11-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Bronze Member

Angelface is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone sooo much for all the help. I am sorry it took so long for me to respond. I had a family issue that's been going on all week. With that and work, I have not found the time for much of anything, including cleaning my house! Anywhos we seperated for awhile. I had left and stayed with my parents for a few nights. I have been with him for a few years now and this is the only major issue that we have had together. I am still not sure on our relationship at this point. Like I said, this has been a growing thing over the last year. I know most of you are right and if things don't change, it will get worse. But he has never been abusive towards me or his daughter. I think that's one of the things as well. They have a great bond together and I hate to ruin the time they have together. I guess you could say I am putting her before me in a way. Please don't think I am ignoring anything anyone has said here! I am just still so very confused right now.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:52 PM
'lil yinzer~

luvs will become famous soon enoughluvs will become famous soon enough

u gotta choose, angelface. he's already being abusive- he need not be physically aggressive to be abusive. abuse has many forms. ur confusion is normal.
while he may adore the baby now, u might look ahead, to when she can talk, & is a stubborn pre-schooler, elementary kiddo, typical middle-school kiddo, then teenaged ('nuff said w/ teenaged.) then she'll either opt to be an independant woman w/ or sans a guy. or marry into her past w/ a guy similar to her dad. i'd bolt. now. i'm not u, tho. he could easily turn violent on u, get too loud, authorities arrive, & they put the baby into protective custody. then
Old 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Silver Member

It's a good idea to step back and take a deep breath. Give yourself some time to think things over. He should do the same. Just remember the 'Honey I won't ever do it again' does not last.

One other thought. Why isn't he with the mother of his daughter?