• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker roller grease fitting

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any numbers or sizes on that? I KNOW it will be easier to clean up on the bench than when hooked to the pontoons. And there were quite a few that were a real B!tc#.

Attachments

• attachment[8].jpg
    attachment[8].jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 147

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is another photo of the counter bore tool. It has an 80 degree included angle to it. I have tried a single cutter bore and found it to not work as well. Just be careful not to remove any more material than necessary to give a good seal with the for mentioned grease gun fitting. Before greasing poke a nail in the center hole a few times to loosen up the spring loaded check valve. I would not remove the rollers from the grousers to lube them. The bolted up assembly holds the metal shield tight to the roller. If you grease first, the grease may keep the roller from coming up tight against the grouser and then be loose after driving a while.

Attachments

• Counter bore.jpg
    Counter bore.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 118