• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Think your cat is noisy?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
yea,they are noisy and just don't look right. I wonder what the lakefront property owner have to say about them.:tongue:

:agree:

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Let's go check them out, I just might, only a couple hour drive.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
You can even have your own, here is one that is for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2389480677811862/

74237011_10162440329800403_992868934141083648_n.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Hummmmm. If only some one had a snow plane . . . :bolt:

:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

I love my snow planes, and my Kristi snow plane even has the water pontoons so it can be used on the lake, and the forest service bought it for use at Jackson lake in the grand Tetons, they are a hoot and both are capable of over 60 mph, fun fun fun, would not mind having another one or two...:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

I am headed over to the snow plane event in Tetonia, Idaho.

Last edited:

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
I love my snow planes, and my Kristi snow plane even has the water pontoons so it can be used on the lake, and the forest service bought it for use at Jackson lake in the grand Tetons, they are a hoot and both are capable of over 60 mph, fun fun fun, would not mind having another one or two...:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Pics of your snow plane on pontoons?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

when you hit that snow drift at 40 mph let us know what hospital your in.
i'll stop in an visit

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
orange stinging nettles i'm having a tough time finding them during the winter
how far did you slide?

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone go to this event? I was going to go but had to repair the Frandee. Anyone have pictures or stories?