• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I do not like Dodge Trucks . Am I a Racist ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If I was talking about a certain culture of people i would be tagged a racist.
I just think Dodge trucks are crap . Just my opinion , no big deal
If said the same thing about Mexicans , Blacks , or Orientals this post would be pulled .Just because a person does not agree with the majority should not make him a racist .I do not like Bleached Blondes ,so am I a racist ?
I think the term racism is way overused when a person uses that term because they are losing the debate . Orientals kick White kids ass in learning at school . Blacks fall way behind if they are even on the same scale . Hell it been proven over and over .Is it better parenting with one group than another ? I honestly do not know . I would love to see my ethic group do better in life . But with the attitude of the goverment to make us all even why should some even try to improve themselves .

I just may be a racist:neutral:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al I drive a Dodge I dont like it either......... But it has a cummins. So does that make me a racist slave owner???????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al I drive a Dodge I dont like it either......... But it has a cummins. So does that make me a racist slave owner???????
Pull the cummins out and put it in a Ford . Call me and i'll buy it !!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL I was hoping you would tell me to shut the hell up..... Have not heard that from you lately?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL I was hoping you would tell me to shut the hell up..... Have not heard that from you lately?

Just wrote a thread about 4th of July . Beth and you should try to come up !!! I will serve Mai Tais !!!!

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just wrote a thread about 4th of July . Beth and you should try to come up !!! I will serve Mai Tais !!!!
Better watch what you wish for....... Ma says the Baby is old enough to camp this year we may load up the bus and come see ya!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think you are racist but you ain't good looking either!:whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Better watch what you wish for....... Ma says the Baby is old enough to camp this year we may load up the bus and come see ya!!!!

As John Wayne once said . " Make my Day " .........

At least I think John Wayne would have said that .:mellow:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I drive a Chevy Silverado. You have good taste!:clap::clap:
So does my brother John. I drove it a couple of times and love it.
Last truck I ever drove before that was back in '90 when the ex was trying to teach me to drive a stick.. it was his work truck.. some little black Ford..
Never did get the hang of it and he said I was stripping the gears.:yum:
Never learned to drive a stick in England either.. found the only Renault19 in the whole of West Yorkshire with an auto trans:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You can't drive stick? That is a hoot! The only trouble with the new ones is the damn pedals are so small for my big feet. I like big old hanging pedals like my GMC dump has. You can get your whole foot on it and not slip off. My boy has a Ford focus and the tiny pedals are a pain.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

That makes at least 2 of us I'm having transmission (auto) problems and ball joints need repalceing at least i can do the ball joints at 98,000 miles

tom

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I decided I hate Mondays .... Now I know I am a racist . Tuesday's arn't much better in my book .:sad:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure he is!
Have you seen the head 'o hair on that man?
I think he even has dimples.
On his face too..:yum:

Trucks?
I like the Chevy Silverado myself..:whistling:

I own 2 GM products and HATE GM WITH A PASSION!! As far as I'm concerned, they owe me a couple of brand new trucks the way it is now. I literally roll laughing at people stupid enough to have bought the "new GM" stock when it came out (losing more money for the gov't at IPO price) only to see it tanking again! :yum::yum: Not again in this lifetime! I'm a major racist against GM!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I own 2 GM products and HATE GM WITH A PASSION!! As far as I'm concerned, they owe me a couple of brand new trucks the way it is now. I literally roll laughing at people stupid enough to have bought the "new GM" stock when it came out (losing more money for the gov't at IPO price) only to see it tanking again! :yum::yum: Not again in this lifetime! I'm a major racist against GM!

I've owned a few gm's now. My current truck is an '08 chevy silverado crew cab 4x4. I've now got close to 90,000km's on it and the verdict is still out on whether or not my next vehicle will be a gm product.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Love my Dodge/Cummins. 17 years old and it won't be going away anytime soon. I'll have that truck the day I die.

I owned a ford once. Once was enough. Never again.

No, Al. You're not a racist. Just ignorant. :)