• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cigar Humidor

3MT

I'm thinking about buying a medium desk top cigar humidor. I'd like one that has an interior lining made from Spanish Cedar and has a good seal. Any recommendations where to purchase one? Any manufacture / model recommendations? Also, any other humidor advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Most of these are now made in China. If you don't mind picking off the internet without actually touching one, try CigarsInternational.com I think they are probably the best cigar supplier on the internet.

As for local to you, I'd have no clue other than search for some high quality cigar lounges. Cigar lounges typically have a nice selection but rarely do I see a good selection at cigar/tobacco shops without lounges.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Buy a broken college dorm sized fridge, and buy a quality humidifier for it.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you are just looking for a good humidifier, several of mine came basically free from Cigars International or Thompsons as boxes for cigar purchases. Some of these are very attractive, all work well. CI has 9 pages of humidors listed, and three combos.