• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey! It's Squerly's Birthday!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Squerly, Happy Birthday!!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a super duper day. :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is letting Isaac wash away the years. Hope you have a good dry day.:biggrin::biggrin:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to atomic spectrometry (the ability to calculate the age of things by means of an equation based on the laws of calculating the radioactive atoms used for dating rocks and minerals measured in billions of years), I have officially been calculated to be older than dirt itself. Thank you everyone for taking time to remind me.

On the other hand I couldn’t help but notice that many of you seem to have forgotten me. It’s my friggen birthday for Christ’s sake! I’m looking for some serious insults, some vigorous verbal slapping around. What do I get? 11 very nice “Happy Birthdays…” :doh:

I don’t want to complain but the last time I got ignored this much was in 5th grade and we were choosing sides for dodge ball. I’m not a rich man and I don’t need to add a therapist to my lengthy list of unpaid obligations. My savings is running low and at my age I’m unlikely to find another job.

I called SS today to see when I might expect some assistance. The fellow did some investigating and said they hadn’t expected me to live this long so they gave my money to some guy named Biden. I asked him to check again. He said he remembers me now; I’m that guy that can’t play dodge ball and to fuck off. :sad:

Damn, I need some cake…

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey asswipe: you better head to N.C. before your cabin washes away! Is that better??:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, I need some cake…
Oooooops, I didn't bake you a cake did I?
Some hostess I am!
Here.. one piece left...:yum:

squirrelcake.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to atomic spectrometry (the ability to calculate the age of things by means of an equation based on the laws of calculating the radioactive atoms used for dating rocks and minerals measured in billions of years), I have officially been calculated to be older than dirt itself. Thank you everyone for taking time to remind me.

On the other hand I couldn’t help but notice that many of you seem to have forgotten me. It’s my friggen birthday for Christ’s sake! I’m looking for some serious insults, some vigorous verbal slapping around. What do I get? 11 very nice “Happy Birthdays…” :doh:

I don’t want to complain but the last time I got ignored this much was in 5th grade and we were choosing sides for dodge ball. I’m not a rich man and I don’t need to add a therapist to my lengthy list of unpaid obligations. My savings is running low and at my age I’m unlikely to find another job.

I called SS today to see when I might expect some assistance. The fellow did some investigating and said they hadn’t expected me to live this long so they gave my money to some guy named Biden. I asked him to check again. He said he remembers me now; I’m that guy that can’t play dodge ball and to fuck off. :sad:

Damn, I need some cake…
Bite me squerly. Just cause it's your birthday you want special treatment around here? We ain't got no stinkin cake. :poke:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
There's the love I'm looking for! Thanks Mule, PG,and Doc! Screw the rest of you.

Pricks...

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another candle on your cake,
There's no need to pout,
Be glad you have the strength,
To blow'em all out!

Bob

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:w00t2:. behave. or not.......
have cake. friends. alcohol (only if yinz drink).
let us know of the presents u received! i coulda sent u the catered food.:flowers:

bilbo

T'was outside the window and heard your screams as Misses Squerly gave you your much deserved SPANKING.. How's about next year you crack the blinds a couple of inches so I can shoot the video!?! lol

Here's hoping you heal nicely!
b