• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Classroom Experiment Shows the Importance of Hand-Washing — Just in Time for Flu Seas

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I read a natgeo article yrs ago by a medical Dr. and he stated that with all the use of antibacterials and improper uses of antibiotics it was making the bugs mutate into stronger forms. His fear was we'd eventually be confronted with a virus no antibiotic could touch causing another pandemic like 1918's spanish flu.
Mike

Bannedjoe

All this just goes to prove what we've known for years.
Kids are nothing more than petri dishes crawling with disease, bacteria, and fungus! ;)

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Worst case of flu I ever got was from a doctors office. I was a walk-in for a tetanus shot after driving a rusty nail in my hand. Stuck in the waiting room I pawed every car, bike, truck, snowmobile magazine I could find. Three days later, knocking on death's door wrapped in a blanket begging for my .45. :th_lmao:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Worst case of flu I ever got was from a doctors office. I was a walk-in for a tetanus shot after driving a rusty nail in my hand. Stuck in the waiting room I pawed every car, bike, truck, snowmobile magazine I could find. Three days later, knocking on death's door wrapped in a blanket begging for my .45. :th_lmao:
Worst case I got was a couple years ago. Took my son to the hospital for an outpatient procedure. A few days later it hit me, and hit me hard. Dr. Offices and hospitals are full of the worst germs. I tried be careful but was not careful enough. Live and learn.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Worst case I got was a couple years ago. Took my son to the hospital for an outpatient procedure. A few days later it hit me, and hit me hard. Dr. Offices and hospitals are full of the worst germs. I tried be careful but was not careful enough. Live and learn.

I remember you talking about that. It's a miserable friggin' ordeal I would not wish on my worst enemy. Well, maybe some liberals. :th_lmao: