• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Leftist thuggery: Political violence accelerates against Trump-supporters

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
February 14, 2020
Leftist thuggery: Political violence accelerates against Trump-supporters
By Monica Showalter

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...nce_accelerates_against_trump_supporters.html
It happened again.

According to the Washington Examiner:
A 34-year-old antifa supporter is facing charges for allegedly assaulting a teen fan of President Trump.

Patrick Bradley of Windham, New Hampshire, allegedly assaulted three supporters of Trump after voting in the state Democratic primary on Tuesday, according to NBC Boston.

Police say Bradley walked by a Trump campaign tent and "slapped a 15-year-old juvenile across the face." Two adults attempted to defend the boy, and police say Bradley attacked them, as well.

A review of Bradley's Facebook page conducted by the Post Millennial revealed that the 34-year-old is an avid supporter of antifa. Bradley shared a number of memes supporting antifa and communism on his page. He also defended the group, which is known for violent attacks on journalists and others at their rallies.
This is just the latest of a string of violent incidents against Trump supporters within the past week. There's a climate of political violence against Trump-supporters, and the press is giving it little more than disjointed and cursory coverage at best, if not ignoring it entirely. It was there from the start, yet it has extended ever since a Bernie Bro shot and nearly killed a group of GOP congressional leaders on a softball field in Alexandria, Virginia in 2017. At the time, it was dismissed as an anomaly. But these anomalies keep happening, and now the rate is accelerating — clearly a sign of a bigger problem.

This week, there was also this incident in Jacksonville, as reported by The Federalist:
One man was arrested after allegedly driving his van through a Republican voter registration booth on Saturday afternoon at a shopping center in Jacksonville, Florida. According to the Republican Party of Duval County, no one was injured, and volunteers "narrowly avoided" the assault.
The motive? The Washington Times has the motive:
The Florida man charged with driving his van into a GOP voter registration tent told police that he doesn't like President Trump and wanted to "take a stand."

Gregory Timm, 27, showed police cellphone videos that he recorded of the incident in a mall parking lot in east Jacksonville, in which six Republican volunteers and Trump supporters narrowly escaped injury.
In this violent incident, the man wasn't even a cheerleader for Trump as he got hit; he was just mistaken for one, according to this report in the New York Post:
A retired NYPD detective says a woman punched him in the face in Nashville over the weekend because his hat looked like a MAGA cap.

Staten Island resident Daniel Sprague told the Post he was celebrating his 50th birthday with his wife and friends at The Stage on Broadway on Friday when he was assaulted by a woman he didn't know.

"I was outside with my friends when some grabbed me from behind, spun me around and punched me in the face," said Sprague, who retired from the NYPD in 2009.

"At first I thought it was a friend until I got hit. I couldn't believe someone could get that upset."

In reality, his cap was emblazoned with the words "Make Fifty Great Again" — while his shirt was decorated with an American flag that read "Making America Great Since 1970."
There was also this — note the light hand of criminal justice, letting this beast who attempted to destroy the right to democratic participation, out on the streets scot-free:
EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.
Meanwhile, two weeks ago, another Sanders-supporter rammed through checkpoints to barrel through to President Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, using her car as a weapon:
[Hana] Roemhild's act represented some kind of derangement at work, possibly drug derangement, but also Trump derangement. Her still-open Facebook page is loaded with pictures of pink pussy hats, "not my president" drivel, anti-Trump caricatures, and the pro-Bernie posts.
Last year, there was the brutal beating of the Manhattan art gallery–owner who was beaten black and blue for walking to Chinatown with his MAGA hat on. As with so many of these cases, the cops dismissed it as isolated and unimportant.

The conservative press is paying attention, but the nets and mainstream media continue to ignore this shocking pattern of political violence.

Ever see one of these violent incidents on an Axios news summary? Ever seen an editorial of outrage in the Washington Post over the leftist cult of violence? Nobody's being asked to answer for this climate of violence that is clearly real and growing, amounting to a threat on our democracy. Democrats love to speak of "threats to democracy" in reference to President Trump, but rest assured, the real ones are in the leftist thugs attempting to turn the U.S. into a Venezuelan-style hellhole where violence rules the day.

As Don Trump. Jr. noted:
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Why is no one covering the act of political terrorism on Trump supporters simply registering voters?

If the shoe was on the other foot it would be the biggest story of the month! Media/Dems bordering on complicit with their total silence on these attacks!
Worse still, they blame Trump for the violence — something that dates back to 2016.

Even more disgusting, as demonstrated by Joe Biden, they wink, wink, encourage it.

In the Bernie Sanders campaign, there's apparently an entire cult of violence. It's not just in the fact that a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer was last seen attempting to murder House Republican leader Steve Scalise in 2017, but in a recent undercover tape from James O'Keefe, showing a Bernie supporter discussing his violent totalitarian plans for the U.S. (not admitted in public) should Sanders get elected. I wrote about that here:
...James O'Keefe released an undercover video of a top-line paid Iowa staffer, Kyle Jurek, praising gulags, re-education camps, burning cities, beaten cops, and killing anyone who resists the "revolution" as the plan all along. Worse still, he said the Bernie campaign was loaded with such people, and Bernie's moderate claims were a mask. So much for Bernie's rebranding bid.
The press is refusing to cover it. The cops are refusing to investigate and enforce. The laws are letting them off anyway. The Democrats are denying so much as a problem -- in Sanders' case, his nasty little thug operative in Iowa is still on the job.

It's as if a whole universe of incompetence and malevolence is conspiring against Trump supporters. President Trump has his bag of snakes to deal with among the Obama holdovers in the White House. But Trump supporters have their own physical attacks to deal with.

Something is very wrong in this political climate, which is seeing ever stronger and more frequent physical attacks, with little recourse for the victims.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It is why I try to stay away. I am old, I am no longer the guy I was when I was a younger man. Right now I probably could not fight my way out of a wet paper bag, but, some asshole tries to take my sign or bust my chops in some way I swear to God I would smash him in the face and go from there. I get my ass kicked, it won't be the first time, but no way some son of a bitch takes advantage of me. The cack sacker will earn what he gets.