• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCabe gets off

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder why the dims want Barr's head on a pike over Stone but don't mention McCabe gets off scot free for the same crime!!
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Also he may have made a deal and rolled on a bigger fish. Like maybe Comme

Well that is how it works in DC. You stand loyal by your friend and go to jail. You lie and help get them convicted, you go free.

Flynn wouldn't lie
Manafort wouldn't lie
Stone wouldn't lie

rugerman

My worry is that if President Trump does not get re-elected (and I think he will) a Democratic President would let this disappear or would pardon all players. In other words the swamp will just get deeper.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My worry is that if President Trump does not get re-elected (and I think he will) a Democratic President would let this disappear or would pardon all players. In other words the swamp will just get deeper.

Deeper and meaner.

Without the protection of his office, the left will go after Trump post Presidency with a vengeance.