• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Liquor & Liars!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Donald tells it like it is. He has had quite enough of Piglosi and so have the rest of us. What a lying POS she is. She slurs her words like she's drunk. And she was wearing those gaudy necklace beads again! I swear, I think she does that just to spite me, the bitch. I'm certainly not counting on her prayers for me.

She stated Trump appeared to be sedated? Maybe it was because the old elbow bender was drunk herself. Again.

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 3.29.34 PM.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She also went on to say he knows little about faith.
Then went even further to state that she prays for the President on a daily basis.
If any of y'all believe that I got a bridge for sale.

As for President Trump appearing sedated.
Yes, he's tired of all this shit.
It's taken it's toll!!
No person should ever have to endure what he has since he's been President.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
She also went on to say he knows little about faith.
Then went even further to state that she prays for the President on a daily basis.
If any of y'all believe that I got a bridge for sale.

As for President Trump appearing sedated.
Yes, he's tired of all this shit.
It's taken it's toll!!
No person should ever have to endure what he has since he's been President.

From the party that BOO's god at their conventions. Marty

rugerman

Yep Pelosi is a lying bitch and she and her co-conspirators in the impeachment farce need to have to pay the estimated 3 million dollars that the trial cost the American taxpayers.
I am just glad that the impeachment crap is over, now maybe I won’t have to hear impeachment EVERYTIME I turn on the tv or some talking head giving me their opinion on it.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to say I doubt we've heard the last of impeachment. Back in '17 I thought this was just sour grapes. Now I'm convinced it's a mental condition and possibly incurable!!
Mike