• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary as VP?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Mike, I heard that story today and what you said above is exactly what went through my mind. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

rugerman

Well who knows, the democrats really know how to pick them, Joe Biden the dnc favorite can’t have a speaking engagement with out putting both feet in his mouth. Then there is Hilary who should be in jail for her many screw ups, but she just can’t stay out of the limelight. Warren who is a habitual liar. Pair up any two of them and you have the nightmare President/Vice-President pair, if such a pairing happens I fear that this country is on the road to third world statis. But I hope and pray that the American voters are smarter than that.