• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Stuff

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Found this site of new military vehicles. They are being produced to have a better mine and roadside bomb protection.

I'll take one

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 197
  • image_5.jpg
    image_5.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 195
  • image_1d.jpg
    image_1d.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 199
  • image_5d.jpg
    image_5d.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 195
  • image_1s.jpg
    image_1s.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 195
  • image_5s.jpg
    image_5s.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 199

k-dog

I saw a show on TV the other day where this group was trying to test bed lining material like Linex and Rhino liner to see how they did with a bomb. The put a bomb on the rear axle of a pickup without the liner and it blew the bed in the air about 100 feet and blew stuff everywhere. They then took the exact same type of truck with the spray in bed liner stuff and set a bomb off on the rear axle. The bed stayed on the truck but caused the explosion to go out instead of up. It was a pretty neat experiment. It was a new show on discovery or TLC but can't remember the name.