• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help finding Kubota motor I.D.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Trying to find the model of this motor. It appears to be a Kubota v2203 series but have not found a model or serial # on it. It came from a Carrier Transi-cold reefer trailer and we are fitting it up to run a corn grinder/mixer. It has a cast# above where the starter would go. The # is 2.197 with a symbol that looks like a fish after it. I take this to be liters and that is how I tracked it to a 134.1 c.i. Kubota. The newer engines on the Kubota site are very similar to this but I cant find any finite # on the motor and nowhere does it say Kubota. It is a 4 cyl. Na with an auxillary oil filter setup with twin filters. Any help appreciated. Bill

Attachments

• engine 008.jpg
    engine 008.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 304
  • engine 009.jpg
    engine 009.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 299
  • engine 010.jpg
    engine 010.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 300
  • engine 011.jpg
    engine 011.jpg