• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

October baby

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This little fella was abandoned in the weeds along the road to the shelter. He is already scheduled for his neutering in 2 weeks and is a very playful kitten. He seems to be getting along with everybody here and is no longer running from me or the wife.

Attachments

• latest 016.jpg
    latest 016.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 109

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This is what I have to look forward to!:yum:

Attachments

• disbelief.jpg
    disbelief.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 97

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well i made up some toys and he loves to chase them around. Will have to see if the laser light still works. Other than one minor spat with the old tomcat things have been going good so far.

Lithium

Beautiful cat Mule- I would love to have an all black one...although Rusty is so superstitious

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I tried to take a nap as I have not had much sleep at all for 5 days now. The little shit decided to BITE my toes through the socks. He has hellish big teeth for his size. And yes the laser light is just one more thing for him to chase. He has mastered climbing the cat stand to the highest platform. He loves to race up my legs when i am under the covers. Compared to the others he is really quick and chases and plays with the little Pom dog.