• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alaska Moose Federation Snow Trac ON TV, Discovery Channel right now!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have the Discovery Channel on and see a Snow Trac on the screen. They start talking about Gary Olsen and the Alaska Moose Federation, interview him and some other members of the Alaska Moose Federation and show them grooming 'moose' roads.

Very surprising to see that on TV.

Looks like Gary and his group are doing a great service to keep not only the moose population safe from cars, but keep the people safe from the moose.

AKdadio

Gary spoke to me about buying one of my machines in the past. He saw nice red paint on one of mine and said he wanted one that was spit-shined so they could take dignitaries out and show them around (funding I assume). In fact I think Palin may have gone for a ride. Gary and I never connected though. Was the ST4 in good shape?