• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Aggie and the chainsaw . . .

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
An Aggie is looking to buy a saw to cut down some trees in his back yard. He goes to a hardware store and asks about various chainsaws.

The dealer tells him, "Look, I have a lot of models, but why don't you save yourself a lot of time and aggravation and get the top-of-the-line model. This chainsaw will cut a hundred cords of wood for you in one day."

So the Aggie takes the chainsaw home and begins working on the trees. After cutting for several hours and only cutting two cords, he decides to quit. He thinks there is something wrong with the chainsaw. "How can I cut for hours and only cut two cords?", the Aggie asks himself. "I will begin first thing in the morning and cut all day."

So, the next morning the Aggie gets up at 4 in the morning and cuts, and cuts, and cuts till nightfall, and he only manages to cut five cords.

The Aggie is convinced this is a bad saw.

The next day the Aggie brings the saw back to the dealer and explains the problem. The dealer, baffled, removes the chainsaw from the case.

The dealer says, "Huh, it looks fine."

Then the dealer starts the chainsaw, to which the Aggie responds, "What's that noise?"