• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama - The Possibility Of Impeachment

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting video , I didn't make up the title but it sure sounds good to me . :wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCU-AY9-wc"]YouTube - Obama - The Possibility Of Impeachment[/ame]

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The White House under Barry has a history of picking and choosing the laws they want to enforce. Most striking example are the border protection laws. In fairness, this started under Bush.

Some I can think of off the top:

The gay marriage ban.
Border enforcement
The cap on gulf drilling liability for BP
Senior position of the leinholders of the auto companies. They were offerred 10 cents on the dollar, even though their position was above the unions and their pensions. The unions emerged unscathed, the stockholders and leinholders sent down the tubes
Ignoring a case they had already won in the ACORN voter intidimation situation

That the White House is at least silent on the "demonstrations" currently going on is no surprise. It will be interesting to see what will happen with the mass demonstrations scheduled for tomorrow. We may be closer to "blood in the streets" than we think.

grizzer

MS-Jezzera was all over Obama pre election video standing with unions.

He is MIA in WI because the dems cannot win.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Monica Crowley is right on as usual. She is one smart woman, not to mention she's easy on the eyes. :D

rant on ...
Other presidents have picked and choose what law to enforce by either giving resources to an effort or not, but I have never seen an administration announce like this that they will no longer defend a law. :confused: They have the power to change the law in Washington but they do not have the right to publicly announce they will ignore a law. If that is not an impeachable offense is sure pushing the limits of what is impeachable. I mean, what next, what if the republican congress declared they don't agree with allowing gays to serve in the military openly so they will ignore laws which would protect gays from prosecution for being gay so that they allow the military to get em all out. Would the American people stand still for this complete disregard for the law? I don't think so. Just as we should not stand still for the disregard of this law as the attorney general announced it. Change the law if you want Mr. attorney general but do not announce that you intend to ignore the law. That is outrageous.
:soapbox:
/rant off