• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Joke Guidelines

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
x rated picture jokes should be posted in the x rated forum.

-----
Copied from Bob's thoughts below:

Assume that jokes on this forum are for adults and might potentially be offensive to some but are not intended to directly offend any member in particular.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
-----------------------------------------------
The message I (Doc) posted above was changed thanks to Bob's input. (which you see below ... since I changed the 1st message in this thread, it might seem confusing to those reading it for the 1st time). Doc.
------------------------------------------------

So if the joke starts out with:
  • A Catholic, a Jew and a . . .
  • A hooker walks into a bar with a goat . . .
  • A black is sitting at . . .
  • Two Blondes are . . .
  • A gay, Hillary Clinton and . . .
  • 3 feminists stop at the gay bar to . . .
  • A Redhead, a Brunette and a Blonde apply for a job . . .
  • 2 Democrats & a Union stooge met up with a Republican in a dark . . .
  • A Kioti owner on TBN once said. . .
  • A preacher walks into a day care center . . .
Now seriously I think I could offend just about anyone and I think just about any joke will offend someone, so are you really saying that "G" rated jokes like "why did the chicken cross the road . . . " are the ones we do not need to mark?

Because I think it would be far easier to assume that jokes on this forum are for adults and might potentially be offensive to some but are not intended to directly offend any member in particular.

JMHO

Last edited by a moderator:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
Unless they are, of course. Have you heard the one about the guy in the Hawaiian shirt who...

Was it the one about the JERK in the Hawaiian shirt? Yup, I have it tattooed on my butt :moon:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:

Now Bob, I'm not gonna let you slide on that one.........:14_6_20:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
A Kioti owner . . .
Now Bob, I'm not gonna let you slide on that one.........:14_6_20:

I have that one tattooed on my other butt cheek :eek:
And on my third butt cheek I have the one about A Deere, a Kubota and a Massey crash a wedding between a Case & a NH just as the preacher asks "Does anyone object . . . "

OK now, if there is anyone I have not offended yet, please take a number so I can get to you in turn.

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
  • A Catholic, a Jew and a . . .
  • A hooker walks into a bar with a goat . . .
  • A black is sitting at . . .
  • Two Blondes are . . .
  • A gay, Hillary Clinton and . . .
  • 3 feminists stop at the gay bar to . . .
  • A Redhead, a Brunette and a Blonde apply for a job . . .
  • 2 Democrats & a Union stooge met up with a Republican in a dark . . .
  • A preacher walks into a day care center . . .
Now seriously I think I could offend just about anyone and I think just about any joke will offend someone, so are you really saying that "G" rated jokes like "why did the chicken cross the road . . . " are the ones we do not need to mark?

Because I think it would be
far easier to assume that jokes on this forum are for adults and might potentially be offensive to some but are not intended to directly offend any member in particular.

JMHO

Good question Bob.
No easy answer. I want to keep is simple, so a poster does not have to wade thru a page or two of instructions (because they won't do it).

I like your assumption and would like to copy it to my original post, for those with a short attention span. Other than that, I'm playing it by ear so to speak. If someone pm's me to complain about a questionable post (or if myself or one of the mods notice something) we'll take action and explain why we did, so that all get a better idea of where the line is. If in doubt put your post in the newly created 'x rated' area. I think if we keep the x rated content in one area it will make it a better site for all.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
I think if we keep the x rated content in one area it will make it a better site for all.
I'm going to concur with the fact that every joke posted should be considered "adult content" and that offense can be taken. "X" rated content should include the "xxx" prefix.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Myst said:
so where are the x rated jokes?
There is an unseen forum that you have to ask to join. Its free to join, but it is the "locker room area" and you simply send a PM to Doc to get in there. There are more adult oriented photos and jokes in there. There is a mens locker room and a ladies locker room. The ladies locker room doesn't get much participation, largely because we don't have a lot of female members who post content. The men's locker room gets a modest amount of participation. Anything that is more 'graphic' in context belongs in the Locker Rooms. If you want access, simply send Doc a private message and he'll set your permission to enter the locker room area. Be specific if you want access to JUST the ladies or if you want access to BOTH the ladies and the mens locker rooms.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
For those of you that care........ I enjoy turkey. Its meat...... yet..... good for you! :tiphat:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
just a fair warning to ya, you might wanna lose the link in your sig. unless you are a troll. in which case good riddance.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Da link in my siggy is what I like about the entertainment i get in my free time. Da RustyDude
provides really pretty sweet, cool and calm environment to the readers. Click on my link.

Hmm sounds about right.:whistling:

Ironman

Da link in my siggy is what I like about the entertainment i get in my free time. Da RustyDude
provides really pretty sweet, cool and calm environment to the readers. Click on my link.

Hmm sounds about right.:whistling:
Are you hitting on Rusty? :confused2:

:poke:

:burp: :yum: