• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1975 WTSWTS- SPRYTE WIDE TRACK - $26,500 (IDAHO SPRINGS, CO)

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is one that appears to be a Model D, no idea what the serial number is:

aeed_12.JPG

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is S/N 24 Model D located at the adventure mines. This one appears to have been repowered and (not shown in this photo) also appears to have had the front differential bell cut out and replaced with a piece of pipe.

980062_10151495449514139_1541072792_o.jpg

images.jpg

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is what appears to be a Model E, supposedly located in Colorado. No idea what the serial number is.

26869354_1443589459103071_860298287444393984_n.jpg

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is what I thought was S/N 12 but now I can't find that information, so it may be a different S/N. However, it appears to be a Model C with both driver and idler 5 bolt wheels (hard to see in the photo, but they are all 5 bolt).

images.jpg

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is all I have of what if I remember correctly was advertised as a Model E. I believe this one is now located in Driggs Idaho, at least it was supposed to be a few years ago.

3k13m43p91f91351468ct01afb344b29a1518.jpg

3ka3m03p01281g41358ctcf055733ab631c8c.jpg

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It could also be that like some of the early Tucker pictures that have been posted, someone just messed up and stamped the incorrect letter/number.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps it was mis-stamp on the serial number, or maybe it was the first E , sort of a prototype. D production continued in order to use up parts already on hand which gave a little time for refinements and new parts acquisition before actual E production started? Just guessing ?

Bennyboy1337

A pretty good day for Idaho Cat Relocation Team.

Been lurking this forum for a long time, want to refurb a cat someday for my parent's cabin in eastern oregon. I was driving down to SLC on 9/25 and saw a few trailers with cats and told my wife I would probably see a post on this forum with them in within a week.

Great buys, hope you got some good new homes for them :)